Reviews for The Clow
kaiirine chapter 25 . 4/12
You are one brilliant author but this is one bad cliffie. Please update soon Cruz my heart might give out..I love u! So please be nice and update soon!
sadfan chapter 25 . 2/22
guess we will never know how this story ends... damn it... why did you write such an amazing story and then just droped it...
CherryPinkStar chapter 15 . 1/26
Our little Sakura is attracting the attention of so many people! This chapter was so much fun to read. It was so funny to see the three men fawning over Sakura and Syaoran getting jealous. You are a wonderful writer and I hope you will update soon! :)
CherryPinkStar chapter 14 . 1/25
I loved this chapter! The part where Kagami's spirit disappeared was so sad. The SS scene when Sakura came out of the waterfall was sooooo cute. It reminded me of the elevator episode when Sakura changed the Float. So Sakura already has all the cards and don't have to capture them? If Sakura already have all the cards, can Kero also change into his real form? I'm so excited to read the next chapter
CherryPinkStar chapter 13 . 1/25
Yes! Sakura is finally going to know about her destiny as the one and only Clow Card Mistress! I can't wait for the Clow Cards to start appearing.
CherryPinkStar chapter 12 . 1/25
Kurogane! Fay! Yay!
CherryPinkStar chapter 4 . 1/19
Hahah… Yamazaki is the best…
CherryPinkStar chapter 2 . 1/19
Syaoran and Sakura are on opposing sides?! When Touya hit Sakura I almost cried. When I first read that Sakura doesn't have any magic I panicked, but then she got the key and I relaxed. Can't wait to read more.
kawaii-cat chapter 24 . 1/6
I love this story! Can't wait for your next update. Please keep at it :).
Guest chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
Holy mother of my chocolates this is the most awesomest story ive ever read youre my inspiration dude keep up the good work ive never really made my own story but because of you im making one hohoho i wonder what’s sakura expression would be like if syaoran told her he loves her i think it would be priceless! then they live happily ever after haha they wont be happy yet since there is war and touya! oh my goddess what will touya do? youre killing me with all these questions in my effing head im not pressuring you but please update !
Guest chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
this story is awesome just read it now and i’m bouncing what will happen in the next chapter i’ve been waiting for about one year for your update and i’m willing to wait for the last chapter so pretty pretty please with chocolate on top please update the tension is killing
MJ chapter 25 . 10/24/2013
Hey its been awhile since you last updated. I am so curious as to what happens next. I went back and reread the whole story again, and couldnt help but realize that there is alot of questions regarding your story
For example
•Do we get to know what is the other half of Kenteishu's last words in chapter 17?
•Who is the mystery man that attacks the Emperor to steal Binder in chapter 23?
• Etc...
There are lots of other cliffhangers that are in your story that we need to know the answers to.
But most importantly,
Our two heroes. What is their outcome? Will they succeed? What is in store for them?... There are soo much more that we would like to find out.
I am eager to read more of your story. Dont give up just yet. You have an open mind to create such a magnificent story. I look forward to read more soon. This is the first story I ever review to regarding me reading others, but not as good as yours. Keep up the good job.
sakk chapter 25 . 10/14/2013
you dead? what happened to your next month update? lol a yeah has already gone by you know.

anyway, will sakura disguise herself as a maid inside the palace too? and would syaoran pose as a soldier for the empire too?
snowflakes 101 chapter 25 . 10/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Icefrosties chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
It's already been a year, please don't give up on this story, it's truly a nice one. I love this story and i would be really glad if you can find a time to update this. I'll wait for the new chapter.