Reviews for The Clow
What is wrong with you why are you waiting so long to make the next chapter please don't keep us in suspense any longer I can't wait for next chapter please hurry
please read and write the next chapter I love this story the Clow is the best please hurry and write a new chapter I can't wait any longer.
definitely the best fanfiction i've ever read! it hasn't been updated in 4 years but i can continue the story in my head until you decide to update or not haha
and yea ik i'm gonna be rereading a lot or chapters :p and possibly drawing a ton of fan art hehe
i hope you're doing well! thank you for the brilliant read you and the people that have helped you have created so far :D
Guest: I wouldn't count on it being updated, it hasn't since 2012. Though I really enjoy this story, the author has probably just moved on with their life. But because it's not finished, I like to imagine how the rest of the story would play out. Props to Yuki Odei for creating such a wonderful story, that keeps people reading it, even after 3 years without updates.
Hurry I've ben waiting for the next chapter for the last 6 months I just love
this fanfiction so much.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/20/2015
Please hurry I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
Please finish this story I know it has been years since the last update but it is one of my favorite stories and I'd really really like to see what else your great writing and thinking process can come up with ]
Guest chapter 25 . 10/20/2015
You are an amazing writer I love this awesome fan-fiction I never have read so long of one and Kept and me loving it and got me more intrigued after every chapter just made me love it more cant what until your next chapter :)
sashok2464 chapter 25 . 4/25/2015
PLEASE FINISH THIS! i might cry if i don't see what happens to SxS :(((((
kiwifruit9 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
i spent threestraight days reading your fanfic soo addictive! Please update! i thing i might break down like Sakura if i hear that you have stopped writing aaaaah! it has been two years, u will finish the story right?
ayumehyuga chapter 25 . 4/9/2015
pls update soon...i reli loved dis fanfic...dis is one of de best stories i hav read...ur style of writing is amazing and easy to undrstand...the story board is amazing...i hav nevr read a story like this before...its one of the best...hope you will update the fic soon...and am hopeing that syaron will confess to sakura soon...update...update
sradha minnu chapter 25 . 4/7/2015
will you please update soon...this is one of the best stories i have read..please update sooon..the story is great.i love it...update update update soonn
iloveme chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
pls update...
Anqy Strauss chapter 17 . 3/18/2015
Omg this is, with no competition, the best fanfiction I have ever read. In the past, I pretty much quit fanfiction since so many stories were just not high enough in standard to me. This just reawakened my inner fangirl. In fact, I didn't even pay attention to the last update date until now. It makes me depressed to find that you have stopped writing. I know you may be busy with school and everything... but dang... almost 3 years now...
Anyways I truly hope from the bottom of my soul that you will start writing again. Every night when I go to sleep, I anticipate reading the next few chapters in this fanfiction, only this fanfiction. I hope you can update soon and I know that there are more of me out there that are anticipating for the rest of the adventure. .
Guest chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
YUUUUUKIIIIIIII :O come baaaaaaaaccckkkkk. its been more than two whole effing years and the suspense is killing meeeeeee. Update already! :'( :'( :'(