Reviews for The Clow
sashok2464 chapter 25 . 4/25
PLEASE FINISH THIS! i might cry if i don't see what happens to SxS :(((((
kiwifruit9 chapter 1 . 4/25
i spent threestraight days reading your fanfic soo addictive! Please update! i thing i might break down like Sakura if i hear that you have stopped writing aaaaah! it has been two years, u will finish the story right?
ayumehyuga chapter 25 . 4/9
pls update soon...i reli loved dis fanfic...dis is one of de best stories i hav read...ur style of writing is amazing and easy to undrstand...the story board is amazing...i hav nevr read a story like this before...its one of the best...hope you will update the fic soon...and am hopeing that syaron will confess to sakura soon...update...update
sradha minnu chapter 25 . 4/7
will you please update soon...this is one of the best stories i have read..please update sooon..the story is great.i love it...update update update soonn
iloveme chapter 10 . 4/6
pls update...
Anqy Strauss chapter 17 . 3/18
Omg this is, with no competition, the best fanfiction I have ever read. In the past, I pretty much quit fanfiction since so many stories were just not high enough in standard to me. This just reawakened my inner fangirl. In fact, I didn't even pay attention to the last update date until now. It makes me depressed to find that you have stopped writing. I know you may be busy with school and everything... but dang... almost 3 years now...
Anyways I truly hope from the bottom of my soul that you will start writing again. Every night when I go to sleep, I anticipate reading the next few chapters in this fanfiction, only this fanfiction. I hope you can update soon and I know that there are more of me out there that are anticipating for the rest of the adventure. .
Guest chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
YUUUUUKIIIIIIII :O come baaaaaaaaccckkkkk. its been more than two whole effing years and the suspense is killing meeeeeee. Update already! :'( :'( :'(
Chapis chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
Hi, first of all I just wanted to tell you that I love your story, I am really into your story, I want to tell you congratulation on your writing skills they are really amazing!
I was wondering I you are still going to keep writing, please don't stop you are really good, I don't usually get into a story and your story really has me trap, I hope you really update soon.
tirzahdiamond.laudecuizon chapter 25 . 9/20/2014
That was a wonderful cliffhanger. Makes me imagine of what might happen next. Try to make a dramatic scene between Syaoron, Sakura and Sayuri pls. (All of them starts with a letter S!)
kaiirine chapter 25 . 4/12/2014
You are one brilliant author but this is one bad cliffie. Please update soon Cruz my heart might give out..I love u! So please be nice and update soon!
sadfan chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
guess we will never know how this story ends... damn it... why did you write such an amazing story and then just droped it...
CherryPinkStar chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
Our little Sakura is attracting the attention of so many people! This chapter was so much fun to read. It was so funny to see the three men fawning over Sakura and Syaoran getting jealous. You are a wonderful writer and I hope you will update soon! :)
CherryPinkStar chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
I loved this chapter! The part where Kagami's spirit disappeared was so sad. The SS scene when Sakura came out of the waterfall was sooooo cute. It reminded me of the elevator episode when Sakura changed the Float. So Sakura already has all the cards and don't have to capture them? If Sakura already have all the cards, can Kero also change into his real form? I'm so excited to read the next chapter
CherryPinkStar chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
Yes! Sakura is finally going to know about her destiny as the one and only Clow Card Mistress! I can't wait for the Clow Cards to start appearing.
CherryPinkStar chapter 12 . 1/25/2014