Reviews for My Only Tenth
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is cute, I see this as completely platonic love. I think a Brotherly!Tsuna is perfect and this was just adorable.
It would be something Lambo did, get angry when anyone upset his Tsuna-nii/boss.
Amazing job!
SkyGem chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
aww, i think i'm really starting to like this pairing XDD tho X27 is still my fav. anyways, awesome job on the absolutely adorable one-shot and keep up the good work.
3 cups 0f tea chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
this is really cute i never really considered this pairing before, but this story is pretty good :3
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Aww, I love Tsunas realtionship with lambo. Its so cute.
KageNekoReborn chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
nice and sweet
Lily of Tuckborough chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was really sweet and extremely under-appreciated! Only 6 other reviews? come on people!

I adore the Tsuna/Lambo family relationship and this is the best one out there so far! Nice job!

I beg thee to perhaps write another one? sumimasen? :D Arigatou for posting. It has made me very

feel as fluffy as the story itself :DDD
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Soft and sweet: very enjoyable!
ed-nunez chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
i emii would not have been mad at ya had u let it get a little farther. none the less l27 or 27l is the cutest thing ever. i love how loyal he grew up to be especially for tsuna. god this was fucking beautiful. ily!1

good job bb 3
taketo19 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Cute, dammit there need to be more lamboxtsuna fic, it's adorable!
reddoggie chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
aw, tsuna patched lambo up, and it was cute. this was a good story, you could add more by doing each guardian and how they're important to tsuna in different chapters if you wanted to continue! ah well, thanks anyway!QQ
The Neo Productions chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
So cute and sweet of Lambo!

Love you Lambo-sama!
nita1993 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Ne ne... you made me like this pairing x3 Lambo was so cute! xDD Goodness no I don't want to like this pairing D8

...Tsuna's so nice xD I love all your stories gle x3