Reviews for Hey Baby,
kupkakes chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
I wish you would continue with this. Its rare to find a good south park fic, and this is well written and well character development...
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
LOVE IT! I NEED MORE, WHAT DID KYLE DO? Did he rape Sstan? lol jk...i think. :)
sweetiiey chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
Love it:-) you should continue writting you have a talent me writting and gasping your readers through how well you build your characters
Nocturnal Rose chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
Love it can't wait for more!
Micchie Bean chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
I love it. Kenny, youre so cute! I wanna steal him and cuddle him(srry Butters). I think a good name for a boy is Thomas. Or Caleb. for girls I like Sam(mie) or Isabel :)))

there needs to be more. I have read amost every one of you storys! X)))
Fenrir Necros Jericho chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
This... IS... AWESOME!
Kichou chapter 8 . 11/5/2010
Yay, you updated. Nice chapter. Update soon please.
saruke101 chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
hmmm this is very good! i can't wait till next time.
ShabuShamu chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
I honestly love this chapter. The ending just gets me every time! And you really improved- your first three chapters had a bit of bad grammar in it, but had great vocabulary! And now your recent chapters have AWESOME vocabulary and a bunch of grammer mistakes were fixed!

LOL, the way you portray Craig is hilarious and is one of the best ways I've ever heard him described. (LUV THE PART ABOUT WHERE HE HAS A BIG KNIFE)
Jigglypuff Hime chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
:D
detective conan chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
m happy u updated really! poor kenny man he deals wt so much shit adding kevin tooo

much, and poor butter he is grounded lol
Luminescents chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
Great chapter and I loved that you put Like and Karen playing together. Also her are some boy and girl names for ya.

BOY

Emily

Good enough names?

Dawn
NamidaTaichou chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
Axel for a boy :D. or Robin for a girl :D. Great chapter. I am loving this story.
The Secret's Lie chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
gah! i love this stor-gah! y its soo awsoome gah! cant wait for the gah! new ! to much pressure!
Rafi chapter 7 . 9/13/2010
I like the story but last chapter was worst then previous. It was kind of filler or at last it is how I see it. I hope next one will have more to do will actual plot becouse I can't wait for the baby ;)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »