Reviews for Perception is Everything
william488 chapter 42 . 2/22
Loved it. Thanks for sharing with us.
Saissa chapter 42 . 2/22
A wonderful story - absolutely wonderful!
Saissa chapter 34 . 2/22
AWWWW that was very nice. I always liked Tonks and I think she and Remus would be great together!
Saissa chapter 26 . 2/22
The Deathly Hallows - OMG!
AmeliaRoseOswald chapter 42 . 2/20
I have enjoyed reading 'Perception is Everything'! Honestly, it is amazing. I definitely will check out your novels, and I want to thank you for adding such a fine piece of artwork to ! You are amazing, this story is amazing, and you had me gripping the edges of my seat, emotionally compromised, and when I started reading yesterday I could not stop. I read from about 8PM to 4:30AM, then slept untill 10:00AM and continued reading. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 42 . 2/17
This was so absolutely wonderful! Immensely creative and thoroughly though out! Exceptionally well written fan fiction! I enjoyed every bit of it!
rekrula chapter 26 . 2/5
Truly lovely chapter. Very clever what you have done here!
Twitch101 chapter 42 . 2/2
Great story! I'll admit not what I was expecting when I started but brilliant! Don't think I can forgive you for killing Hedwig but you saved Fred so I thank you for that!
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 30 . 2/2
I wanna just hug Harry (and Draco) and make all the bad go away. :( But I hope Harry can help Draco.
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 29 . 2/2
I found this chapter hilarious. James and Sirius were perfect.
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 28 . 2/2
Poor Draco! I hope he's more or less okay when he wakes up. :(
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 27 . 2/2
I love seeing Harry interact with James and Lily. Sirius too, but mostly James and Lily.
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 26 . 2/2
And Harry is the master of death!
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 25 . 2/2
I found the conversation between Remus and Severus highly amusing.
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 24 . 2/2
It heartens me that Harry has such dedicated protectors as to die for him should it ever come to that with the horcruxes.
4,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »