Reviews for Perception is Everything
Fmh chapter 42 . 10/19
I found the remaking chapters here on fan fiction and was so grateful to complete your wonderful story. Thank you so much for your writing and finishing it, a wonderful story with a great ending
Jemma Blackwell chapter 34 . 10/14
Wow you write some very interesting story lines, well done.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 22 . 10/14
You would be astounded if you could see me reading this story. I keep going from laughing to crying, it's so good!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 18 . 10/14
The last thing I would do is send him to Molly, egads. Maybe Andromeda and Tonks? or I would have just let him sleep in one of their quarters, duh, aren't they supposed to be looking out for him now? A kid that tired should not be traveling. A long sleep and a walk around the lake should be about it.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 15 . 10/14
Who doesn't love a singing castle?
Jemma Blackwell chapter 13 . 10/14
Lovely! Ready in twenty minutes, I like that
Jemma Blackwell chapter 12 . 10/14
Harry wondering if Minerva gave them a telling off? that had me laughing until I cried, I just couldn't stop.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 10 . 10/14
Poor Minerva and Albus! Maybe he deserved it but I doubt she could make him feel much worse than he already was.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 9 . 10/14
I have been so happy reading this story. It is just wonderful! Severus sending Peeves to haunt Delores was BRILLIANT! and I loved Mr. Filch's reaction, coming to the party. And good for Harry for sticking up for Professor Snape like that!
Massive HTTYD Fan chapter 42 . 10/13
Thank you for this story. It was heartbreaking, beautiful, and amazingly balanced. The Hallows... All three together and used by Harry for good... Something about that touched me more than I can say. Truly, thank you for writing this.
Massive HTTYD Fan chapter 31 . 10/13
I wasn't really planning to review until the last chapter, but this is really touching my heart. Recovery. Harry, Severus, Remus, Draco... It hurts, but it also feels good. Again, thank you.
Massive HTTYD Fan chapter 30 . 10/13
I didn't expect the end of this chapter to be... that. Of course Harry's been there.

Thank you.
Linda chapter 20 . 10/6
Thanks for your amazing work!
I truly appreciate this story.

I come back to it regularly when I feel in need of examples of parental love support balanced with boundaries and discipline.

I do appreciate the development of both characters I think you do several snape very well while it clearly is a different snape in terms of canon (obviously as this is fanfiction) it is brilliantly done because it's just so believable.
StormyFireDragon chapter 37 . 10/6
I apologise for my not pick. Especially if you have gotten this information already. This is one of the best stories on the site and I've had it in my favorites for some time now. I'm not sure why I never read it. My nit pick is the name of James' parents. Charlus Potter and Dorea Black are their names.
StormyFireDragon chapter 12 . 10/5
Love your story and the scene divider. Blessed be
4,927 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »