Reviews for Perception is Everything
OneSarcasticMuggle chapter 42 . 11/22
Just wanted to stop by and say you are my favorite fanfic author and I adore this story! I have read this so many times and it is simply brilliant.
JCJones7873 chapter 15 . 11/14
I adore this chapter ever time I read it. Such beautiful feelings and so well written
JCJones7873 chapter 1 . 11/12
Reading this for about the sixth time. I adore this book! Thank you for creating this wonderful piece
thewandcrafter chapter 22 . 11/9
Well, that has me in tears! Happy tears.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 11/8
Great first chapter.
LA Brat chapter 42 . 10/4
I liked your fanfiction so much that I tried to buy your book. I can't swing the 35$ plus shipping on a used copy I can't verify the condition of. Have you tried to have a kindle format? You would reach a larger audience with the computer format. I still want your book so it's on my watch list.
Taora93 chapter 42 . 9/27
I really love your story!
It has the perfect amount of everything I like. The story in itself has a good flow.

The only thing I think could have an improvement is Draco. It's the only thing I see that isn't perfectly imigraded.
I mean, If you by example would kill Draco right at the beginning with Lucius, the story wouldn't chance significantly.
Of corse it would have been sad for Snape but as dump as it sound he would have gotten over it.
So for the story, why did he have to survive? Why is Draco important for your story? If that would have been answerd in the story, 100% of your story would make sence and have it's equal importance, now its only 99.999999999% :P

I really love your story! Tank you very much for writing this! 3 :D
helen101 chapter 10 . 8/31
I knew I was going to favourite this story when I'd read the first chapter. But the end of this chapter made me review first. Absolutely hilarious. I love Severus and Poppy. Go, Minerva!
Vesp chapter 11 . 8/28
Też niewiarygodne-Figg mu oniczy nie mówiła? Dlatego nie lubię Dumbledore,jest starym manipulatorem i hipokrytą. Tak jak ślepa Maggonagal.
Vesp chapter 10 . 8/28
Dobra historia choć trudno uwierzyć,że Harry nie uciekły z domu przy takim traktowaniu. Praca i brak jedzenia to co innego,niż ciężkie każdorazowe bicie. Zwłaszcza ,że po 5 roku miał 16 lat! To mało prawdopodobne psychologicznie.
BookNerd27 chapter 10 . 8/22
Lol severus and Poppy at dinner... i'm laughing so hard right now
lbwtv chapter 29 . 8/22
I have read this story 4 times now
Each time I cry
You are a great writer as I can see everything
Bellatokio chapter 42 . 8/13
AMAZING!
Somebody tell the jkr that she needs to talk whit Cassi! Learn some things... :D
I loved this fic!
thaks for sharing it
IsupportFanfic chapter 15 . 7/27
That's so clever of you to use lines delivered by Hagrid to really provide insight in a way that only Hagrid can. As you say he really is able to get to the point of things and summarize what's actually happening.

It's cool that Hagrid is included, I don't often see him mentioned in many fanfiction stories
IsupportFanfic chapter 14 . 7/27
Oh that's so cool that you told us about your trip to Christchurch college. I've never visited I may have to put that back on my bucket list. Once all this COVID craziness is past and we can travel again more freely.
5,042 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »