Reviews for Perception is Everything
MagicWriterK chapter 15 . 8/25
uuunnniiiitttttyyyyyy
I MEAN FOR GORDIC'S SAKE, I HAVE TWO SLYTHERIN FRIENDS, TWO GRYFFINDOR FRIENDS, ANS THREE RAVENCLAW FRIENDS IF WE CAN ACHIEVE UNITY WHY NOT THEM
AND THIS PREJUDICE AGAINST SLYTHERINS HAS TO STOP
MagicWriterK chapter 14 . 8/24
LUNA THO
I read this one tumblr post about The Signs In A Horror Movie and Libra was "Knew who the murderer was all along but thought everyone knew (and therefore told no one). That post immediately came to mind when Luna tossed in her comment.
CRYING INTO HER CORN FLAKES
But imagine. One in every three or so Slytherins are being treated badly at home. That means one out of Crabbe, Goyle, and Malfoy are being abused. One out of Pansy, Blaise, and Nott. My heart is breaking.
MagicWriterK chapter 13 . 8/24
This chapter was literally so good, I lifted it above my head and whispered "Praise".
hAGRID THO
MagicWriterK chapter 12 . 8/24
hONORARY HUFFLEPUFF
HARRY POTTER IS AN HONORARY MEMBER OF MY HOUSE
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY
HUFFLEPUFF ACTUALLY PLAYED A SUBSTANTIAL ROLE IN THIS STORY OH I'M SO PROUD OF MY HOUSE I THINK I'M CRYING
MagicWriterK chapter 11 . 8/24
So...in this fic Albus DIDN'T know? Or maybe he was just internally denying it all this time?
What would have happened if Harry had went back for another Summer...ugh, what a thought. He might not even be able to come back to Hogwarts because he would be...
MagicWriterK chapter 10 . 8/24
That last part was just plain hilarious. The rest of the staff looking on in horror, Severus and Poppy, McGongall and Dumbledore...oml I can't breathe.
Wait until they find out Dumbledore /knew/.
MagicWriterK chapter 9 . 8/24
I'm honestly just doing this strange combination of crying and laughing at this point. I cannot think if any way this chapter could have been any better.
MagicWriterK chapter 7 . 8/24
I just wanted to mention that Gryffindor is the only house that house a portrait as means of entrance. Maybe the Skytherins do too, but the Hufflepuffs definitely don't. Their entrance is by means of a group of barrels in the kitchen, and a certain barrel must be tapped in a particulat way. I'm also pretty sure their password never changes.
MagicWriterK chapter 2 . 8/24
How the freak did you manage to turn this so sweet yet angsty in 2.5 seconds.
I could really feel the tenderness Harry was feeling, and it was amazing. Kudos on this chapter.
MagicWriterK chapter 1 . 8/23
Everything is just killing my feels right now.
I really appreciate how this isn't the typical "Snape realizes he was a jerk to Harry". It deviates from the norm a bit, and it's very well written and thought-out. Nice work!
brookesk1977 chapter 28 . 8/19
This was a brilliant chapter! I'm so glad that Harry was able to get rid of the accused bit of Voldemort's soul that was latched to him. I'm so glad that Harry was able to see his parents again, for the first time that he could remember and that he was able to see Sirius again. And it is so sad, what happened to Draco. I do hope that Severus is able to help him. Well, I guess I'll see as I continue to read. :-)
brookesk1977 chapter 22 . 8/18
This chapter left me in tears, it was so beautiful and moving.
brookesk1977 chapter 6 . 8/11
This is a really great story. I especially liked this chapter, I have never read a story before that shone Filch in any kind of good light. It was nice to see for once. I was never particularly fond of the man, but I could easily change my opinion of him due to this story.
Angelfirenze chapter 14 . 8/8
Okay, something confusing. You specifically mention 'five Gryffindors', but who are you talking about? Ginny's not in the conversation and Luna's in Ravenclaw. Harry, Hermione, Ron, Neville - they count, but Luna can't.

It's things like this that trip a reader up.
Angelfirenze chapter 13 . 8/8
It's frustrating to try to get through all the grammatical errors to enjoy what is plainly a fantastic story. If you're writing professionally, you can possibly understand my confusion. A beta reader would do wonders to make this not just enjoyable, but actually plainly readable.
4,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »