Reviews for Perception is Everything
Sheelahdog chapter 42 . 6/27
That was so beautiful. I am sobbing.
D0 y0u even read br0 chapter 42 . 6/2
I can't believe this is over either. I spent my whole day reading it, and while I'll probably get in trouble for an extreme lack of finished schoolwork (whoops), I've enjoyed every second. I've already looked at your book(? I could only find one) on Amazon and I am certainly interested in obtaining a copy for myself. I'm so proud of you for following your dreams and writing, I hope that one day I will be able to do just the same. The writing in this was beautiful, and I'm thrilled that your talent won't be going to waste. Unless, of course, things have changed since you wrote this, but in that case, I'm just glad you were able to bring what masterpieces you could into the world, and I hope that one day you'll be able to write again. But that's only on the odd chance things went downhill in your career or life. But no matter what, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing such a powerful and amazing fanfiction with the world. You're a great author, and this story isn't one I'll be soon to forget.
KawaiiKitsuneGirl chapter 42 . 5/28
amazing. I loved the overall thing and I ordered a copy of your bookI really look forward to reading it! I think I'll also give it to my school library afterwards so I hope there will be many people who read it and love it as much as I have loved this fic. I found it very original, and I love the apprenticeship and attuning, and though I would have loved the Remus/Severus pairing, I put on my slash goggles and was satisfied...I also like to think that this would have resulted with a Drarry because their chemistry is beautiful, and in this fic I think they would grow into a relationship...so thank you so much for writing this:)
FlatFox chapter 6 . 5/24
Awww... the end of this chapter was so sweet! Also I love how you throw in bits of humor here and there. You're keeping me laughing and crying at the same time. Excellent job so far!
Afke chapter 26 . 4/22
You made me cry... But this was really sweet, thank you.

Ps. I know this story is old and I don't know if you even see these reviews anymore. But did you know that you regularly write 'portion' (as in a portion of food for example) as 'potion'? It's a little distracting sometimes as I'm wondering what potion Harry takes at meal times or something ;) Just a little side note. Love your story. Everyone is still pretty much in character, except for Snape, but he was a bit of a sad bastard in canon, so I like him better this way ;)
BlueMoon007 chapter 42 . 4/19
I enjoyed reading it.
Best of luck on your future work.
BlueMoon007 chapter 30 . 4/19
somehow I dont believe Harry calling Severus "useless" would go over well, even if he is right.
This was probably The best written books out there
BlueMoon007 chapter 22 . 4/18
YAY oh I loved this chapter, and for some reason I couldn't stop giggling
BlueMoon007 chapter 18 . 4/18
Sure he likes it now, till the first time they ground him. ha!
no way the aurors were more banged up than a group of kids; especially when dealin with students that had already been fighting with their classmated
I’ve already read this story once, but I still find the ending to this chapter amusing. Lol
Broken.Bells chapter 42 . 4/11
I do not know how many times I have read this story since I first found it. Needless to say, I love it.
animeneko311 chapter 42 . 3/31
I loved this story! couldn't put it down from beginning to end. well done! thank you so much.
Romily chapter 42 . 3/31