Reviews for Perception is Everything
THIS IS MAKING ME FEEL EXTREMELY FUZZY AND I LOVE IT
fujoshifangirl2003 chapter 10 . 16h
IM LAUGHING AT THE THOUGHT OF THE FACES OF THE ENTIRE STAFF XDXDXD
fujoshifangirl2003 chapter 6 . 16h
is it bad that i feel sorta sorry for filch?
animegirl2728 chapter 42 . 7/21
OH. MY. GOD.
This was so AMAZING!
I may or may not have read it all in one day...
It was so well written and it had an amazing story line. The little twists were put in at the perfect times and, it tugged on your heartstrings the perfect amount.
I found this fic a year or so ago, but I only got the chance to read the first couple chapters. I am SOO glad I could find this again.
Great story.
10/10 would read again
*in a trance-like state* I feel a desperate need to review.
not a reveiw chapter 8 . 7/15
This is where I quit reading your story. I'm also placing you on my 'do not read' list. Why? I don't respond well to authors who threaten their readers and hold chapters 'ransom' for reviews. If I decide to leave a review any story, it will be after the final chapter is written so I can give a thoughtful and honest critique.

Furthermore, if the only reason you write is to get people to stroke your ego, and to tell you how awesome you are, I strongly recommend you find another way to do it. If you're going to threaten and try to manipulate people, then have something worthwhile to back up your words. Your writing just isn't that great. I know it may come as a shock to you, but the word doesn't revolve around your crappy story. And even more shocking, not everyone is going to like it. (Gasp!)

As for not posting any more chapters if you don't get X number of reviews, then okay. Don't post another chapter.
ludwiggystardust chapter 42 . 7/9
What an amazing story this has been.

Your characterization was amazing, pacing good, and the story's plot-line was very gripping throughout.
I know this story came out a few years ago, but (having discovered it recently) I just wanted to say thank you for giving the Harry Potter fandom a great read :)

P.S. I searched you up on Amazon and saw your book - well done! 3
slytherinsal chapter 42 . 7/6
Congratulations on taking the step to publishing, I only see one book of yours on Amazon though [which is on my wishlist now]
ForeverRainingFire chapter 42 . 7/4
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
purrfus chapter 1 . 7/3
Abso Amazing.
becgate chapter 42 . 6/25
Awesome story! Loved every word!
JuceBi chapter 42 . 6/23
That was one of the mist elaborate storues I read so far. Very interesting and catching. I loved your description of the battle and the relationship forming between Sev and Harry. Too thank you for writing this story and, to be really honest, for actually finishing it. That's sometimes the bad thing about great story ideas. So yes- Thanks for sharing!
cilia-chan chapter 21 . 6/14
This is such a good fic! How have I never read it before?! Well, I'm glad I got the chance to change that! Love it
4,482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »