Reviews for All Hail Zack Ryder
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
It wasn't bad at all I like how Zack went from thinking she was a total 'nutcase' to loving the idea of the 'Zackians' Good Job :D
WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I'm a die-hard Zackian and a proud member of the Zack Pack. Broskis unite! Ryder for WWE Champion! Woo woo woo, you know it!

#RyderOrRiot

- White
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 1 . 4/24/2012

He has the broskis
DeathDaisy chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
this was a good dose of stupidity, and gosh did i need it (been pissed all day, dont ask)

xD

arent they called the 'zack pack' or something along those lines :)

anyways, this was good, stupid, but in a good way..

ohi see this was published along time ago , did he ever replay you back? :) just intrested
Lay-Cool chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Fran:
How dumb was that? On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the dumbest?
Answer: 100.
You're a loser. A big loser!
There are no Zack Ryder fics? If you chose him as a character from the drop down list, you would realise that there were NINE Zack Ryder stories posted before your own... Learn to count dumb ass.

Olivia:
The 'Zackians' is that you trying to be cute and rip off Russel Brand's "Brandians"? You are. And you thought that all the pathetic 10 year olds wouldn't know that... But I'm not 10, nor am I pathetic... And I know.
Get a life. Loser.

Love Fran & Olivia xx
AthenaPersephone14 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
That was really great, Tessa! I especially loved the endingpenultimate line. So creative! And the part about the terrorists, Brittney Spears, Obama...I LOVED it!

And I do not disapprove!
Pixiella chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Where can I join the Zackians? :"D

What an interesting piece of writing. The title of this fic was the first thing that got my attention, and Ryder being the main character.. How can you resist not reading this one?

It would be amazing if something like that really happened. XD Why people keep hating poor Zacky so much? : He's athletic, entertaining to watch, good looking.. And even though he's ring attire looks very ridiculous, I think it's actually pretty interesting and unique.

Yeah, what could be better day to celebrate the great Zack Ryder than his birthday? XD Interesting idea though, the beliefs and all.. Have to try that out some time.

Couple of things though that hit in my eyes while reading through this;
"You are the best and totally deserve to have a championship around your waste." ..I can't describe how much I cracked up while reading this sentence. I think you mean 'waist', not 'waste'. XDD

And later, when mentioning Zacky's b-day, first it's March fourteen and later May fourteen..

But all together this was actually really interesting (and rare, all hail Zacky Ryder! :DD) piece of fanfiction.
ChaoxxYori chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Ah, I love this. I'm not a huge fan of Zack Ryder, but I do admire him now that he's not hanging around Edge like Legacy to Orton...