Reviews for Angel of God
IS THIS THE WAY THIS IS ENDING GOD I HOPE LET ME KNOW THANY YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
WONDER WHAT EDWARD IS THINKING
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
WELL ALICE WAS NOT THERE FOR JASPER TO LOVE AND WHILE BELLA WAS THERE IT WASNT PASSION FOR THEM SO I GUESS IT'S THAT WAYWITH JASPER
Sasa chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Love your writing style, hoping someday you will come back to this story
jace4ever chapter 22 . 5/1/2014
I am in love with how you wrote these guys. You are an amazing writer. I was glued from the start. I see you havent wrote anymore for this story in a long time, i know how life is, but i truly hope you could maybe finish. Thank yoi so much what you have shared it has been a very good read.
CentauRita chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
I would have felt betrayed after overhearing a conversation about me from someone I held in confidence...although, I'm not sure it was Bella, Fr. Carlisle was actually conversing with.

Edward should have listened to Emmett and to his own heart...just bought the ticket to Costa Rica and flew to Jasper and not made that damn phonecall. Wonder what Jasper will do when he finds out that Jacob answered his phone and stopped Edward from coming, then, didn't relay this important information...it'll be more than just a broken nose! Once Jasper learns about this...come Hale or High Water, Jasper will drop everything and go get his chief foot washer! Shame on Jake**blows a raspberry**

I imagine Edward feels...mighty lost, right now.

I started reading AoG, over on Twilighted .net and I find it frustrating to post reviews there. I think that some reviews don't post and get lost**like our Edward**so, when I got to the last chapter 14, I decided to check fanfiction...just for the Hale&Masen of it...only to find it there, with MORE chapters! YAY. Posting reviews is easier, too! ;D
JD chapter 22 . 1/20/2013
I adore this story. Are you going to finish it? It's been too long since last upadate. I miss these Edward and Jasper.
Bye, JD
ArekWhitlock chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
This chapt was so romantic and hopeful..
Bella totally likes ED..
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I really like the plot:)
mommatri chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
We miss you. Are you ok?
loveislove1234 chapter 21 . 8/30/2012
Very good
loveislove1234 chapter 22 . 8/30/2012
I really love this story! keep writing on! 33
Guest chapter 22 . 8/23/2012
Just checking to see if Jasper and Edward will ever get back together. I miss them
Mych0ice chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
I am ready and waiting...
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
How easy it is for these boys to be together when Edward lets go if his doubts and worries. Mad Jasper seems to be so patient and understanding. This next week will be pivotal for them. I'm anxious to see what happens at the end of it when Edward is due back and Jasper's tour starts.