Reviews for Angel of God
Gaga chapter 17 . 4/8/2012
Please, please, please CONTINUE!
Pocketcage chapter 17 . 12/21/2011
Decided to go back thru and read the last few chapters again this morning as I really miss this story... it is one I always get excited to see updated... it just mentally clicked for me that they both seem to have been in the same church service when they both "found" themselves, and not sitting too far apart either. I am sure Edward saw Jasper slip out of the service early at that time but didn't recognize him years later. Funny how time does that to us... we meet people never understanding the significance of a certain event until years later. Nicely done! Please don't give up on this story. I know real life gets to us but this story and these characters are so beautiful.
Azrael Aria chapter 17 . 12/17/2011
Um, hi. This may seem like an awkward review from someone who really doesn't matter, and I might seem like an ass for saying this. But hot damn! You need to hurry the fuck up and update before I seriously loose it! I've been fallowing this story from the very beginning, each chapter gripped my heart in ways I didn't know it could be gripped. You inspired me to start writing again after I lost all hope! I'm begging you. Please!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 11 . 11/21/2011
HeartOfDarkess chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
loved this chapter! was great that Edward got to do something he always wanted xx
HeartOfDarkess chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
well they're pushing the boundaries...slowly, but Edward seems to be ok with it so far. loved it!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
awww they love each other! can't wait to see where this goes xx
HeartOfDarkess chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
what a wonderful chapter! I can't wait to see what them being in jaspers rv brings about.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
love the idea of the bucket list!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
wow well that was a revealing conversation with Carlisle. Edward now seems to want to explore what his feelings mean. Great chapter!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
great chapter. It was good to see them have this conversation. They still have a way to go...but their honesty is a great start. Thanks for wanting to read my stories. I have written 23, my WIP's are The Ripper, Bad Boy Cullen and Sparkly Peens Teenage Dreams. The Ripper is a dark vamp Edward story, Bad Boy Cullen is full of bitchy snarky characters and Sparkly is my Twi crackfic. Enjoy! :)
HeartOfDarkess chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
ooh dear! well jaspers in a bit of trouble me thinks! great chapter xx
HeartOfDarkess chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
great chapter! xx
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
ooh I love the start! Edward always seemed so sure of the path he was on...but meeting Jasper has changed everything. Great chapter :)
cgrind1005 chapter 16 . 11/3/2011
Please, please, PLEASE say that you are going to finish this story. I know RL gets nuts and I'm ok with that. I just don't want to think that you'll never finish it. It is such a wonderful story and I love your J & E here. Keep them coming. (And thanks for not letting Jasper go back to his whoring ways just cause he's hurt.) Carole
753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »