Reviews for Angel of God
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Edward is dealing with all of this very well, I think. Thank god for Father Carlisle, lol... Literally! He seems to care about Edward so much.

So now the boys truly start, by taking it slow. Pinkies touching... So sweet!
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Ohhhh... I just know these sweet boys can figure this out. It's totally understandable for Edward to need time to decide if he wants to give up the life he thought he wanted until just recently. Now if Jasper can be patient with him and he doesn't string Jasper along...

Not sure if you're still looking for recs since this chapter probably posted a couple years ago, but as of about a year ago... I write slash, too. My longest work WIP is In the Corner, and I'be also recently started a short chapter multi fic Sometimes. I have a few one shots on my profile also.

You should check out the fun summer contest entries under the pen-name The Summer It All Began. I have a oneshot entered and there are so many great stories. Voting is now through the end of the month.
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This story is amazing! I've fallen for your boys already. They are so sweet and innocent in their blossoming romance. I'm so excited to see how it develops.
luvinlapush chapter 22 . 6/23/2012
please tell me you are going to add more to there journey.i have fallen in love with this story and want more .your mind rocks thank you for sharing
SarahAH30 chapter 22 . 5/23/2012
Sorry it's taken so long to review sweetie, life has been crazy.

So happy you went with the full chapter rather than splitting it. I think you did great with the whole tattoo business.

How many people have guessed right about what it means?
Peaches 26 chapter 21 . 5/22/2012
Haven't liked reading about Edward and his family coz it all seems like it's in vain. I doubt Edward is ever gonna have that close knit family that he deserves. I know it's an integral part of the story but it's just so sad to read.
flutterfli chapter 22 . 5/19/2012
Just found this story and breezed through the whole thing at once, sorry for not reviewing before now. Love these two! Edward is about to make such a HUGE decision in his life. The fact that Fr Carlisle is holding Edward as a infant and E's mother and he are communicating behind his back leaves me asking many questions. I hope Jasper and Edward can get past their miscommunication easily. Looking forward to the next chapter!
sasharose11 chapter 22 . 5/18/2012
Loved this chapter. I'm happy that Jasper's feelings for Edward are still as strong as before. I figured him to hold onto the anger and hurt for a lot longer.
mommatri chapter 22 . 5/13/2012
I have really enjoyed your story. You are an amazing writer. Please tell me you are going to let these boys finally be together soon. I am a 68yr old grandmother that discovered slash about 6 months ago and I am totally addicted. I old and don't want to die before they do their thing.

Isabella's Mom chapter 22 . 5/12/2012
Great story I can't wait to see how you reunite them. I have two tatts and I would have more but Husband doesn't want me to have any more. I have a celtic cross on my back and an angel on my hip both are very important to me.
sugunary chapter 22 . 5/11/2012
Oh Surfsper how I have missed you. Very appropriate tattoo for Jasper, though I would have liked the I am my beloved's one too.

He needs to get back to Edward soon, try to at least contact him or Rose and Em to see what's up.

Cant wait for the next update. Happy Mother's Day!
Grizzo chapter 22 . 5/11/2012
Good to see Jasper
edmom chapter 22 . 5/11/2012
loved it ... I have two tatts - first when I was 16 high as a kite on my ankle bone ***Hurt like all hell**** - 2nd is on my back between my hsoulders didn't really hurt but i was 34 and had two kids (worst pain ever)
longjourneyJess chapter 22 . 5/11/2012
Loved the chapter. Loved the tattoo! :)
HeartOfDarkess chapter 22 . 5/11/2012
great chapter...and wonderful ink he will be getting :)
757 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »