Reviews for Angel of God
SarahAH30 chapter 22 . 5/23/2012
Sorry it's taken so long to review sweetie, life has been crazy.

So happy you went with the full chapter rather than splitting it. I think you did great with the whole tattoo business.

How many people have guessed right about what it means?
Peaches 26 chapter 21 . 5/22/2012
Haven't liked reading about Edward and his family coz it all seems like it's in vain. I doubt Edward is ever gonna have that close knit family that he deserves. I know it's an integral part of the story but it's just so sad to read.
flutterfli chapter 22 . 5/19/2012
Just found this story and breezed through the whole thing at once, sorry for not reviewing before now. Love these two! Edward is about to make such a HUGE decision in his life. The fact that Fr Carlisle is holding Edward as a infant and E's mother and he are communicating behind his back leaves me asking many questions. I hope Jasper and Edward can get past their miscommunication easily. Looking forward to the next chapter!
sasharose11 chapter 22 . 5/18/2012
Loved this chapter. I'm happy that Jasper's feelings for Edward are still as strong as before. I figured him to hold onto the anger and hurt for a lot longer.
mommatri chapter 22 . 5/13/2012
I have really enjoyed your story. You are an amazing writer. Please tell me you are going to let these boys finally be together soon. I am a 68yr old grandmother that discovered slash about 6 months ago and I am totally addicted. I old and don't want to die before they do their thing.

Thanks,

Nancy
Isabella's Mom chapter 22 . 5/12/2012
Great story I can't wait to see how you reunite them. I have two tatts and I would have more but Husband doesn't want me to have any more. I have a celtic cross on my back and an angel on my hip both are very important to me.
sugunary chapter 22 . 5/11/2012
Oh Surfsper how I have missed you. Very appropriate tattoo for Jasper, though I would have liked the I am my beloved's one too.

He needs to get back to Edward soon, try to at least contact him or Rose and Em to see what's up.

Cant wait for the next update. Happy Mother's Day!
Grizzo chapter 22 . 5/11/2012
Good to see Jasper again...thx...gr
edmom chapter 22 . 5/11/2012
loved it ... I have two tatts - first when I was 16 high as a kite on my ankle bone ***Hurt like all hell**** - 2nd is on my back between my hsoulders didn't really hurt but i was 34 and had two kids (worst pain ever)
longjourneyJess chapter 22 . 5/11/2012
Loved the chapter. Loved the tattoo! :)
HeartOfDarkess chapter 22 . 5/11/2012
great chapter...and wonderful ink he will be getting :)
dazzlingrockstar chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
I think John 13 is perfect for Jasper. Edward is going to swoon when he sees it and realizes what it is.

Okay, I have 12 tattoos and not all of them have meaning bhind them (some of them i just really, really like and art is a beautiful thing that i dont mind covering my bosy with - only when its done right and not bu some wannabe). My husband is a tattoo artist. Trust me, I can relate to the artist getting slightly agitated with their drunken asses. Once, we had this high as a kite dude in the shop and it took us nearly 40 minutes to try and explain to him why we couldn't tattoo him. Alcohol, drugs and certain medications thin out the blood, hence the reason you bleed more. Not to mention, when they client is in a bad state, you can never tell if they're going to flake out on you from the drugs/alcohol or from being tattooed. Don't think anybody wants to deal with a strangers drunken sleeping form for god knows how long to top that off. I also don't think it's cool to copy celebrities tattoos or follow the norm of Wht everyone else gets. If you are going to get something for the sake of just liking it, make sure its a really unique piece or altered drastically to suit you. Anyway, enough blah blahing!

I loved this chapter and I can't wait for Surfsper and Almost-Priestward to reunite! :)
LisaF29 chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Great chapter! I'm glad to hear from Jasper so I know he's still alive. I don't have a tattoo, but I do know what I'll get if I ever finally get one. It will circle my ankle, a ring of ivy with thorns coming off the vine (poison ivy) and on one of the leaves will be a ladybug. My friends told me if I was ever a comic book person I would be Poison Ivy and that stick with me. My mom used to call me ladybug and I've collected them all my life. Can't wait for more!
JustTheSlashMaam chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Hi Korissaa,

I love surfsper and seeing what he's up to, I am still so anxious to get the boys back together but I know they both need to go through some things to get to the right place, Edward especially. You had him walking out of the house in the last chap, where did he go? I'm glad Jasper is not giving in and just sleeping with random guys(yet at least) I hope he continues this, it would be sad if he ended up regretting something. Keep up the regular postings, love this story. Just curious but about how many more chapters do you have left to complete it?
benadryl-anecdotes chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Enjoyed the chapter! Thank you. I have seen Rathbone's tat. I can only picture how Jasper's will look!

tg