Reviews for Angel of God
D.Kinney chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Hey!

So so good to read Jasper again!

Too bad they are not together yet...:( Can't wait for them to meet again!

Thanks for writing!

Dani
35nanou chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Qu'il est bon de retrouver Jasper et de voir qu'il a toujours Edward au plus près de ces pensées tout comme il l'a toujours été!

Si au début, Jasper n'était pas décidé à se faire tatouer, l'idée d'avoir quelque chose qui lui tienne particulièrement à cœur définitivement gravé sur lui l'a fait changé d'avis. Et quoi mettre de plus cher pour lui que d'encrer cette phrase de la bible sur le lavage des pieds qui avait montré tout l'amour que lui portait Edward ce fameux soir de retour de leur week-end à deux!

Que je suis impatiente qu'ils se retrouvent tous les deux ensemble et de voir quelles vont être leur réactions respectives!

Merci pour ce merveilleux chapitre très symbolique de l'amour inaltérable de Jasper pour Edward!

A bientôt.
maryhell chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Good to hear from Jasper again and beautiful that his feelings for Edward are still so deep.
twilightreaderaddict chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
So sad that Jasper is sad but so happy that Edward still holds his heart! That gives me hope that when he finds out that Edward was going to come to Costa Rica to be with him and that he couldn't take his vows because he's in love with Jasper, that the two of them can get together and be happy!

Meechy
ChefJayla chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
I have an ankh on my lower back - it was a symbol my grandparents always wore and had in their house. Last year I added a mehndi sun right above it, so I'll always have the sun with me on the darkest days.
bbbluez chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Love the tat, it's perfect! The tortuga sounds pretty cool too. Brandon getting Jasper on one of his boy's backs, lol!
Mistydeb chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Agh nice to hear jasper still misses his boy. Can't wait for these two to meet up again. Thks for the update, Debbie
teambellaedward chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
JoJo0506 chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Washing of the feet tat... I LOVE IT!

I love these two, can't wait to see what happens!
ant1gon3 chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
So happy to see Jasper. I missed him. Now to get them together hmmmm... I don't have a tat and would love to get one (I'm a pansy when it comes to needles). It depends on what it is as to weather I would hide it or not. Great chapter. Thank you for writing.
mw138 chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
John 13 references Jesus washing Peter's feet. I recall our two favorite guys doing the same a long time ago. :)
sunystone chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
I've never read the bible so I have no idea what John 13 is LOL! I don't have any tattoos, I have a design in mind but I can't decide where on my body it should go.

So glad Jasper is back, been missing him.
JoAnn H chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
I'm an older and mother of 2 boys (or should I say men) and got my one and only tattoo two years ago. Just like your story says, tattoos can sometimes be very personal.

My tattoo is a full back is a tribute to the three sisters I have lost in recent years with angel wings and a scroll with their names. I did it just for me and no one else. They were quite a bit older than I was and were more my "mothers" than my sisters.

Not sure what verse Jasper has chosen from John 13 but it will be profound and will touch us. Thanks for continuing this story and for making us laugh, cry and be hopeful that things will work out.
carrottop81690 chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Loved it! thanks for the shout-out mama k! you know i'm more than willing to help 3. i love that J's tat is something so important to him and not just some decoration on his body. I can't wait to see what happens next :D
cgrind1005 chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Thank you for picking up on this story. I am really enjoying it and can't wait till these two knuckle heads get it together. As for tats...they don't "hurt" so much as kind of burn when you get them. I have 2 small ones...1 on my right ankle & another small one on my back. (Yes, the dreaded "tramp stamp spot. But in my defense, I am 46 years years old and when I got that one, I never knew that spot was called a tramp stamp.) And anyway, I LOVE my ankh tattoo. BTW, a legit tattoo parlor is prohibited by law to give tats to persons under the influence. Carole
753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »