Reviews for Angel of God
dazzlingrockstar chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
I think John 13 is perfect for Jasper. Edward is going to swoon when he sees it and realizes what it is.

Okay, I have 12 tattoos and not all of them have meaning bhind them (some of them i just really, really like and art is a beautiful thing that i dont mind covering my bosy with - only when its done right and not bu some wannabe). My husband is a tattoo artist. Trust me, I can relate to the artist getting slightly agitated with their drunken asses. Once, we had this high as a kite dude in the shop and it took us nearly 40 minutes to try and explain to him why we couldn't tattoo him. Alcohol, drugs and certain medications thin out the blood, hence the reason you bleed more. Not to mention, when they client is in a bad state, you can never tell if they're going to flake out on you from the drugs/alcohol or from being tattooed. Don't think anybody wants to deal with a strangers drunken sleeping form for god knows how long to top that off. I also don't think it's cool to copy celebrities tattoos or follow the norm of Wht everyone else gets. If you are going to get something for the sake of just liking it, make sure its a really unique piece or altered drastically to suit you. Anyway, enough blah blahing!

I loved this chapter and I can't wait for Surfsper and Almost-Priestward to reunite! :)
LisaF29 chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Great chapter! I'm glad to hear from Jasper so I know he's still alive. I don't have a tattoo, but I do know what I'll get if I ever finally get one. It will circle my ankle, a ring of ivy with thorns coming off the vine (poison ivy) and on one of the leaves will be a ladybug. My friends told me if I was ever a comic book person I would be Poison Ivy and that stick with me. My mom used to call me ladybug and I've collected them all my life. Can't wait for more!
JustTheSlashMaam chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Hi Korissaa,

I love surfsper and seeing what he's up to, I am still so anxious to get the boys back together but I know they both need to go through some things to get to the right place, Edward especially. You had him walking out of the house in the last chap, where did he go? I'm glad Jasper is not giving in and just sleeping with random guys(yet at least) I hope he continues this, it would be sad if he ended up regretting something. Keep up the regular postings, love this story. Just curious but about how many more chapters do you have left to complete it?
myinfiniteromance chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Enjoyed the chapter! Thank you. I have seen Rathbone's tat. I can only picture how Jasper's will look!

tg
D.Kinney chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Hey!

So so good to read Jasper again!

Too bad they are not together yet...:( Can't wait for them to meet again!

Thanks for writing!

Dani
35nanou chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Qu'il est bon de retrouver Jasper et de voir qu'il a toujours Edward au plus près de ces pensées tout comme il l'a toujours été!

Si au début, Jasper n'était pas décidé à se faire tatouer, l'idée d'avoir quelque chose qui lui tienne particulièrement à cœur définitivement gravé sur lui l'a fait changé d'avis. Et quoi mettre de plus cher pour lui que d'encrer cette phrase de la bible sur le lavage des pieds qui avait montré tout l'amour que lui portait Edward ce fameux soir de retour de leur week-end à deux!

Que je suis impatiente qu'ils se retrouvent tous les deux ensemble et de voir quelles vont être leur réactions respectives!

Merci pour ce merveilleux chapitre très symbolique de l'amour inaltérable de Jasper pour Edward!

A bientôt.
maryhell chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Good to hear from Jasper again and beautiful that his feelings for Edward are still so deep.
twilightreaderaddict chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
So sad that Jasper is sad but so happy that Edward still holds his heart! That gives me hope that when he finds out that Edward was going to come to Costa Rica to be with him and that he couldn't take his vows because he's in love with Jasper, that the two of them can get together and be happy!

~~ Meechy
ChefJayla chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
I have an ankh on my lower back - it was a symbol my grandparents always wore and had in their house. Last year I added a mehndi sun right above it, so I'll always have the sun with me on the darkest days.
bbbluez chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Love the tat, it's perfect! The tortuga sounds pretty cool too. Brandon getting Jasper on one of his boy's backs, lol!
Mistydeb chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Agh nice to hear jasper still misses his boy. Can't wait for these two to meet up again. Thks for the update, Debbie
teambellaedward chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
JoJo0506 chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Washing of the feet tat... I LOVE IT!

I love these two, can't wait to see what happens!
ant1gon3 chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
So happy to see Jasper. I missed him. Now to get them together hmmmm... I don't have a tat and would love to get one (I'm a pansy when it comes to needles). It depends on what it is as to weather I would hide it or not. Great chapter. Thank you for writing.
mw138 chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
John 13 references Jesus washing Peter's feet. I recall our two favorite guys doing the same a long time ago. :)
757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »