Reviews for Angel of God
SarahAH30 chapter 21 . 5/8/2012
I am loving these shorter chapters hon. As much as I am looking forward to seeing the return of J I have really enjoyed the insight into Edwards family life.
myinfiniteromance chapter 21 . 5/5/2012
Oh my goodness! I knew it! It was Esme.

Is Edward Fr. C's son?
myinfiniteromance chapter 18 . 5/5/2012
Fr. C was talking to his mother wasn't he?...not Bella.
myinfiniteromance chapter 14 . 5/4/2012
Love it!
myinfiniteromance chapter 13 . 5/4/2012
I did love Emet and I absolutely love Conversed's stories! I got so absorbed in her e/j world.

tg
myinfiniteromance chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
Ok, I know what you're doing. It just hurts that Edward is hurting Jasper like this so he will not give up on surfing.

tg
bbbluez chapter 21 . 5/3/2012
Carlisle is their dad, didn't see that comin'! Can't wait to hear from Jasper.
edmom chapter 21 . 5/3/2012
omg i loved it holy shit
sunystone chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
Carlisle is Alice and Edward's dad? Holy shit! Esme has some explaining to do...
I.Am.A.Country.Girl chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
I can't wait to see what Jasper's tattoo is and I just read the whole story again today and I love it and it really put a whole picture un my mind and I can't wait for Jasper to come back!
thepinktabby chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
Oh goodness. You've made me cry...
ChefJayla chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
*high fives* awesome. Fanfreakintastic! Loooooooved that chapter!

Oh Jasper, hmmm, his tatt has to say 'i'm lost'
sasharose11 chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
Oooh, great ending. Poor Edward, so much to be dealing with at one time and at the moment he doesn't have anyone to talk to. I don't recall if I thought it was Bella, but when I reread the story the other day I was thinking that Esme was the more likely culprit. Especially since she didn't seem too surprised when he showed up unannounced. Great chapter!

Looking forward to reconnecting with Surfsper again.
ant1gon3 chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
I always knew something was off with Carlisle, but I was clueless that it was this. Was he Alice's father as well? Yes, I miss Jasper and I can't wait for his return. Great chapter. Thank you for writing.
maryhell chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
YAY E has some answers. I wonder where he is going. Looking forward to reading more.
753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »