Reviews for Angel of God
sunystone chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
I've never read the bible so I have no idea what John 13 is LOL! I don't have any tattoos, I have a design in mind but I can't decide where on my body it should go.

So glad Jasper is back, been missing him.
JoAnn H chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
I'm an older and mother of 2 boys (or should I say men) and got my one and only tattoo two years ago. Just like your story says, tattoos can sometimes be very personal.

My tattoo is a full back is a tribute to the three sisters I have lost in recent years with angel wings and a scroll with their names. I did it just for me and no one else. They were quite a bit older than I was and were more my "mothers" than my sisters.

Not sure what verse Jasper has chosen from John 13 but it will be profound and will touch us. Thanks for continuing this story and for making us laugh, cry and be hopeful that things will work out.
carrottop81690 chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Loved it! thanks for the shout-out mama k! you know i'm more than willing to help 3. i love that J's tat is something so important to him and not just some decoration on his body. I can't wait to see what happens next :D
cgrind1005 chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Thank you for picking up on this story. I am really enjoying it and can't wait till these two knuckle heads get it together. As for tats...they don't "hurt" so much as kind of burn when you get them. I have 2 small ones...1 on my right ankle & another small one on my back. (Yes, the dreaded "tramp stamp spot. But in my defense, I am 46 years years old and when I got that one, I never knew that spot was called a tramp stamp.) And anyway, I LOVE my ankh tattoo. BTW, a legit tattoo parlor is prohibited by law to give tats to persons under the influence. Carole
SarahAH30 chapter 21 . 5/8/2012
I am loving these shorter chapters hon. As much as I am looking forward to seeing the return of J I have really enjoyed the insight into Edwards family life.
myinfiniteromance chapter 21 . 5/5/2012
Oh my goodness! I knew it! It was Esme.

Is Edward Fr. C's son?
myinfiniteromance chapter 18 . 5/5/2012
Fr. C was talking to his mother wasn't he?...not Bella.
myinfiniteromance chapter 14 . 5/4/2012
Love it!
myinfiniteromance chapter 13 . 5/4/2012
I did love Emet and I absolutely love Conversed's stories! I got so absorbed in her e/j world.

myinfiniteromance chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
Ok, I know what you're doing. It just hurts that Edward is hurting Jasper like this so he will not give up on surfing.

bbbluez chapter 21 . 5/3/2012
Carlisle is their dad, didn't see that comin'! Can't wait to hear from Jasper.
edmom chapter 21 . 5/3/2012
omg i loved it holy shit
sunystone chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
Carlisle is Alice and Edward's dad? Holy shit! Esme has some explaining to do...
I.Am.A.Country.Girl chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
I can't wait to see what Jasper's tattoo is and I just read the whole story again today and I love it and it really put a whole picture un my mind and I can't wait for Jasper to come back!
thepinktabby chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
Oh goodness. You've made me cry...
757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »