Reviews for A Walk to Remember
Musette Fujiwara chapter 12 . 5/14/2010
wow...

I loved it... Draco was a bit of an idiot
debbie chapter 6 . 9/15/2006
je suis desolee. im sorry but at this point i havent read up to this chapter, im just saving your story so i can read it tomorrow when im in boston, ma the entire day. however, i did read the first chapter, and it sounds really good. although draco's random spell was well...random. btw, its "im awake in the infinite cold." i have the walk to remember soundtrack. (i won't distribute your story to anybody, meaning im not going to print it out. i promise.)
Ree of the Dead chapter 12 . 8/13/2006
well, I readed this while I was watchin real "A walk to remeber" and I cried. it's so full of emotions. only sad, that you hadn't finished this wonderful story
Tomo Star chapter 12 . 8/1/2004
Okay, This is a great story please do not stop here! this story is really well written, brilliant ideas, maidens of eden. and your details are cool. i predicted it would be christina, hello the way she talked. then hermione and who else, very clever, of course ginny. this is awesome, so don't leave your fans behind! you haven't updated for so long. so i beg you to update and hurry!
finmarkgirl chapter 2 . 4/8/2004
Um hi ive neva reviewed b4 but I ship everything cept slash. and Ron/Ginny (no offense, each to his own, blah blah blah).
This is only chapter 2 but im lovin it (i alawys wanted somebody to trasfigure McGonagall!)
I think it was just a leetle over-fluff with Hermione sings and wins admiration of Malfoy (I read a fic where she sings and he falls madly in love with her straight away. I'm addicted to fluff, I can't help myself)
I'm burbling. This review will have been of no help to u whatsoeva but I just wanted to say hi coz Im feeling lonely.
Keep writing, or i will set my little cute, blonde, blue-eyed, incredibly violent sister on you.
princess of death chapter 12 . 3/15/2004
please write the next chapter your fanfic is the best!1
earan chapter 12 . 8/10/2003
Hmm okay, I found this story a LONG time ago and I also finished until chapter 12 today. Seems as you didn't update last on April and it's August right now, I don't think you're going to update this story EVER. But I must say...well dne!
earan chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
I love this story, but Draco just doesn't really seem like himself...neither does Professor McGonagall...her saying 'what the hell...' and Draco just asking 'are we friends' and he just seems too soft for his own good. but EXCELLENT story, though, so far! i never watched the movie, but i think i'm rather spoiling myself before i watch mandy's next movie, How to Deal. )
CLBisMe chapter 12 . 6/27/2003
I like it. So is hermione really goin' to die?
iouaname chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
i love that song! nice chapter
Purple Spotted Hedwig chapter 12 . 4/21/2003
BAD DRACO! You love Hermione!

They will end up togehter won't they? I love the fluff scenes! I love your story altogether! You MUST continue.

((In case you didn't know, I read your story all tonight, so this is like one BIG review))
lraehfqs chapter 12 . 4/19/2003
*snif* poor Hermione!*dubble snif* Poor Draco!*snif*...
freckopotter chapter 12 . 4/19/2003
u said tt u hate cliffhanger but this is one!will hermione find draco kissing pansy ?wat would happen?would anyone die?hurry with the next pls!
Ria12 chapter 11 . 3/30/2003
Hi! Well, hey! I really like your story, but there's one thing...can you finish it? I got like so sad when it wasn't finished...well, ok. It's really really good though, just keep going.
sammy-mackie chapter 1 . 11/20/2002