Reviews for The Green Hornet: In the Midst of Shadows
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Sine when is The Shadow "despicable"? Choose your adjectives more carefully.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
They did not have either smoke alarms or LEDs in 1945; do your homework.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
The Shadow is NEVER confused! Keep your portrayals accurate.
pat weakley chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
I can understand now why the cops requested that the jewel heist stories be quashed, however, by making the Sentinel the lone hold out, or at least a highly resistant hold out, that would provide the reason why the bad guys would want to control the Sentinel by taking Casey prisoner or doing away with Britt Reid. Otherwise, keep up the good work.
pat weakley chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
So far very promising, but you need to work on your grammar. There are quite a few grammar errors that should be corrected. Britt's acquiesing so easily to the police demand that he quash stories about the jewel heists does not ring entirely true. I don't think a newspaperman like Britt would agree to quashing a story unless he was given a compelling reason for doing so. I think it would be better to have a scene where Commissioner Higgins or the mayor has a meeting with the heads of the city's newspapers and requests that they quash the stories and give them the reason why.

that said, the overall direction of your story seems to be very good.
The Red Fedora chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Interesting pairing of Green Hornet and the Shadow. I paired him with Boston Blackie in a passing mention but wasn't really sure what time period the Shadow was supposed to belong to. In the radio programs he seems to belong to the 40s, but in the movie he was in the 20s. Ah, well - fun to pair them anyways.

btw - while the GH radio program is a good one, I think Mike Axford's character is better in the 60s tv series ;)

nice story
Jillie chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This first chapter has me exicted I can't wait to hit the "next" button. One thing though: The first number of a hotel room indicates what floor the room is on. If you were to be staying in room 315 you have to get off on the 3rd floor. If you need the Shadow on the sixth floor for some reason it would be room 615. The same rule applies to office buildings as well. (Don't feel too bad: I have 4 members of my family working in the hotel business)

See you soon.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
Yes, Yes, YES! What a way to end up this tale. I DO hope you plan on a sequel to this tale. It deserves one. *The weed of crime bears bitter fruit. Crime does not pay. Only The Shadow knows!*
Harry2 chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
I have only one thing to say: ITS SHOWTIME! Time for the Hornet and The Shadow to go to work, taking these creeps down!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Britt, you made a mistake. You should have shared the information. Now, you are going to see the Shadow in opetation, and you will NOT like what you see!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
I think that the crooks just got the scasre of their lives. And Sapphire, DO NOT harm Miss Case. You do, YOU WILL have a irate Hornet to deal with, if not a irate Shadow as well!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
The first meeting of whawt I HOPE will be a profitable working relationship between the Hornet and The Shadow. Now, to get down to bussiness!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
I think its time that Lamont and Britt had a face to face per se. I think that the Hornet and The Shadow might make a devistating team to take down these crooks and find out who is behind all of it!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
And so we have the first meeting of these two men of darkness. Two men who, while they work in darkness, are actually heroes! Now, lets see if they CAN work together!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
The start of what I thinjk will be a VERY interesting crossover! Hornet and Shadow, two of my FAVORITE charachters! This should be interesting, to say the least. (Who knows what evil lurks within the hearts of men? THE SHADOW KNOWS! THE GREEN HORNET. . . ON THE LOOSE TONIGHT!)