Reviews for Fireflies
Cant take anymore.. this is just...awful.
So a human girl after being attacked by a vamp and getting to see a wolf the size of a truck has no issues, no problems with what happened. She just wants to go to bed like it was nothing. Asks no questions, doesn't want to go to the police since she was almost murdered - nothing. And nobody thinks thats kind of strange?
Then you come up with a premise about vampire hunting being sexual. Under normal circumstances this might be right. But if thats so the Cullens bunch of weirdos if there ever were any, hunt animal so i guess they are into bestiality. Dedweird when he did hunt humans, hunted men...see where I'm going with this. In fact I dont think Dedweird likes girls. He made Bella practically...no..no he did make her beg for sex. Dont say he was trying to protect her because thats bullshit. ALL of the danger that Bella got into was the corpses fault. BTW Jake as a wolf does not look like a dog. Where did you get that idea from? Most people can tell the difference between a dog and wolf. Especially when said wolf is the size of a truck and has 6 inch teeth. Too bad you didnt put a little effort into this
This needed a beta - badly. While I suppose the idea is somewhat original, the execution is abysmal. Sentence structure is very unwieldy and wording is quite clumsy. My first guess would be that english is not your first language.
Madmaxi chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
This is an awesome plotline and I have totally enjoyed reading it so far. Hope you won't do much to change it as it's very engaging as it is. Looking forward to reading more! Hope you have not abandoned...
carisa.bruderer chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
Hope you pick the story back up. I really like it!
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 13 . 2/28/2013
Now that they are Vegas what is their next step? Will she ever reunite with her family?
Alisen chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
Omg! I read this as a recommendation from another story. It is amazing! Please update it soon.
maresellaBELLAcullen chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
I wish you'd finish this amazing story! I remember when you first started writing it. I was hooked from the beginning. Praying you update soon. This is such an original idea!
savvyone chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
I am absolutely devastated knowing that this story isn't finished. The writing is superb and the storyline extremely unique. I am hoping that you will some day finish this fantastic story.
Debbi Irey chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
Love Love Love! Can't wait for more:)
Adwwa chapter 14 . 1/29/2012
Hope you update soon! Love it!
Jeniesethebeast chapter 14 . 1/25/2012
Congrats on going back to school. I just found your story tonight, and I love it! Its amazing. Can't wait to read more.
DubsDoll chapter 14 . 12/19/2011
your story is great. I can't wait for more.
Nadia 26 chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
I just thought I would mention that you seem to have trouble keeping minor details straight. Two examples, the color of her car changed in the course of two paragraphs and now you've changed Blake's name to Brian. Otherwise interesting enough.
iloveedwardcullenxx chapter 14 . 12/17/2011
please please update. this is the best story that has ever graced fanfiction..