Reviews for Some Things Can't be Undone
Biancachu chapter 1 . 10/17
Cool story. Liked that Cassie didn't bend the rules for anyone.
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
i loved this one - so well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I LOVE this story! Too bad, the powers that be, haven't put it on film yet. It wraps up how they met so well! Thank you for posting a great story. :)
SPNReadingManiac chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Very well written and integrated story of the Winchester family life and the problems caused for Dean. I'm afraid I didn't buy Cassie at all in Route 666, simply because the writers wrote the character with a huge chip on her shoulder and it was impossible to see Dean being able to overlook that since it seemed such a focal point of her character. Mind you, I thought that Lisa was a Mary Sue and if it hadn't been for the turbulence of Dean's feelings about the possibility of having a son, I logically couldn't see that progressing either. Jo was too young and too immature and they never gave Bela a chance to move beyond the bad blood that her instinctive offensive reactions created between her and Dean ... guess that's just the way it goes.

You did a really nice job with both characters and I thought Dean was very in character in this story. Great work!
Imari chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I'm always happy when I read how beautifully they started and so sad as to how they ended it,you really put a lot of thought on the reason that their relationship was able to last as long as it did because of all the research they had to do on this "supernatural " case they were working on and maybe "SOME THINGS CAN'T BE UNDONE " but as good as you were to wright this story maybe you can do what the original writers and who ever else deem them to fail ,make them what they could have been . I mean ,I get so tired how everybody berates CASSIE , I would like to know how many people would believe what DEAN told her if they never seen any of what he said to her .Do what they could you did great look forward to the DEAN & CASSIE story !
bonniebeast chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Damn. Just damn. This was so beautifully written, it made me sad to see it end. You made those two a good couple. very sad to see them part.
Red Tape Will Drive You Nuts chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Favorited. So good. This could literally be and episode of the show - a drama-heavy episode, but a good one. He is such the season one Dean in this fic - pitch perfect. Totally agreed with whoever said that Cassie should have returned instead of Lisa. I like Lisa, she's a cool chick, but I always felt that Dean loved Ben more than Lisa, and only stayed with her because of him. Lisa was actually a pretty small part of Dean's life - didn't they just have a one night stand when they were both teens.

Anyway, great job. : D
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is a wonderful story. Beautiful writing, excellent plot, extremely good characterisations - all round terrific job. Wish we'd seen this as an episode in the series :S
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I like your picture of Dean and Cassie. I especially liked how the mass grave desecration made the news so she knew at least part of his story was true even before her father was killed under impossible surroundings.
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
that was awesome. Dean and cassie are great together. I love their shouting matches, as well as their making up sessions. It was wonderful. She noticed it was blood on that paper and she regreated him leaving. An excellent story you have here.
sterek-issue chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
GREEEEAAAAAT story. Loved every second of it!

It seemed soooo beleivable, like this is how it all really happened. Thank you sooooo much for sharing your story with us and it was a great great read :D made me smile.

Gosh they really need to bring her back into the show, like seriously! Dean should have gotten with Cassie instead of Lisa and that Ben kid :\ After all, Cassie was his first love after all:P

Story is going to my favs. I don't do that often ;)
CrazyDreamer23 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Amazing loved it so so much and I really appreciate you writing this I love Cassie and dean so thankyou your a wonderful writer :)
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Oh Dean...

Tsk, tsk Cassie, silly girl fancy letting him get away ;-)

I don't read much het but I enjoyed this, I can see this is just how it went :-)
IRENELOVE83 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
wish this had more
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Aw, dammit. This hurts so much, because I really liked Dean and Cassie together.

I never thought those two would be an item further, even before Cassie dumped him again. I don't blame Cassie for not choosing Dean - it'd take a very brave woman to do that, to deal with everything that's Dean Winchester - his life, his character and his deep-seated issues. Not to mention Sam ;-)

This story is really awesome. It feels good and true and sad and whew, HOT!

Gonna memorize it.