Reviews for Some Things Can't be Undone
Flowery Meerkat chapter 1 . 8/20
This was perfect!
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 1/31
Supernatural Fanfiction Monthly Awards Review (January 2016):

What a sweet, sad story! You made me believe in Cassie and Dean as a couple, you made me see Cassie as a very real character, not a cardboard facsimile of one. The sense throughout the story is of a very logical, straight-laced student, dedicated to her career and to honesty, who is as drawn to Dean as he is to her, and they both fall hard, despite their mutual agreement that this relationship is a very bad idea.

Given her background and her initial distrust of "bad boy" Dean, and given the limited time they had had together, Cassie's reaction makes so much sense... as does Dean's decision to avoid serious relationships. This is a beautiful and heartwrenching, and I'm happy it was nominated.

Woman of Letters
cfccfc chapter 1 . 1/29
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards

This story most definitely had a well-crafted beginning, middle and end. The plot had enough differences to keep it fresh. The frequent POV changes were a little too abrupt-head-hopping is one of my pet peeves. Clear delineation between the two characters’ thoughts would have made the read easier.

I enjoyed Dean in this with the exception of him becoming so totally enamored with a woman so quickly. I didn’t get the attraction in the “Route 666” episode and I got it even less here, where Cassie seemed a little hard on Dean, even after they got together.

Overall, the writing here was good. The pacing worked well and I enjoyed the MOTW. Somehow, though, I failed to connect with the guest star.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 1/18
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review - January 2016

I really liked the story switching back and forth between Dean's point of view and Cassie's, but it would have been better if there were breaks between the switches every time. I got a solid sense of who Cassie was, what her goals were, and how she thought of herself. It made perfect sense when she didn't believe Dean until it was too late. You did a wonderful job showing Dean's independence, his cockiness, yet his desire to still have his little brother with him. I liked seeing his willingness to share his feelings about Sam with Cassie, yet he still had reluctance to share anything else. He learned a hard lesson from his experience with Cassie, and it wasn't one he ever forgot, much to Sam's later dismay. I liked the way you ended the story with Cassie realizing that Dean had been telling her the truth, but she couldn't do anything about it by then.
Biancachu chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Cool story. Liked that Cassie didn't bend the rules for anyone.
liesmyth chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
i loved this one - so well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I LOVE this story! Too bad, the powers that be, haven't put it on film yet. It wraps up how they met so well! Thank you for posting a great story. :)
SPNReadingManiac chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Very well written and integrated story of the Winchester family life and the problems caused for Dean. I'm afraid I didn't buy Cassie at all in Route 666, simply because the writers wrote the character with a huge chip on her shoulder and it was impossible to see Dean being able to overlook that since it seemed such a focal point of her character. Mind you, I thought that Lisa was a Mary Sue and if it hadn't been for the turbulence of Dean's feelings about the possibility of having a son, I logically couldn't see that progressing either. Jo was too young and too immature and they never gave Bela a chance to move beyond the bad blood that her instinctive offensive reactions created between her and Dean ... guess that's just the way it goes.

You did a really nice job with both characters and I thought Dean was very in character in this story. Great work!
Imari chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I'm always happy when I read how beautifully they started and so sad as to how they ended it,you really put a lot of thought on the reason that their relationship was able to last as long as it did because of all the research they had to do on this "supernatural " case they were working on and maybe "SOME THINGS CAN'T BE UNDONE " but as good as you were to wright this story maybe you can do what the original writers and who ever else deem them to fail ,make them what they could have been . I mean ,I get so tired how everybody berates CASSIE , I would like to know how many people would believe what DEAN told her if they never seen any of what he said to her .Do what they could you did great look forward to the DEAN & CASSIE story !
bonniebeast chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Damn. Just damn. This was so beautifully written, it made me sad to see it end. You made those two a good couple. very sad to see them part.
Red Tape Will Drive You Nuts chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Favorited. So good. This could literally be and episode of the show - a drama-heavy episode, but a good one. He is such the season one Dean in this fic - pitch perfect. Totally agreed with whoever said that Cassie should have returned instead of Lisa. I like Lisa, she's a cool chick, but I always felt that Dean loved Ben more than Lisa, and only stayed with her because of him. Lisa was actually a pretty small part of Dean's life - didn't they just have a one night stand when they were both teens.

Whatever.

Anyway, great job. : D
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is a wonderful story. Beautiful writing, excellent plot, extremely good characterisations - all round terrific job. Wish we'd seen this as an episode in the series :S
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I like your picture of Dean and Cassie. I especially liked how the mass grave desecration made the news so she knew at least part of his story was true even before her father was killed under impossible surroundings.
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
that was awesome. Dean and cassie are great together. I love their shouting matches, as well as their making up sessions. It was wonderful. She noticed it was blood on that paper and she regreated him leaving. An excellent story you have here.
sterek-issue chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
GREEEEAAAAAT story. Loved every second of it!

It seemed soooo beleivable, like this is how it all really happened. Thank you sooooo much for sharing your story with us and it was a great great read :D made me smile.

Gosh they really need to bring her back into the show, like seriously! Dean should have gotten with Cassie instead of Lisa and that Ben kid :\ After all, Cassie was his first love after all:P

Story is going to my favs. I don't do that often ;)