Reviews for As Improbable as It Seemed
Ariel D chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
You can tell how far away from this fandom I ran after RotP since I'm just now reviewing this. Needless to say, we need as many fixes for RotP as we can get. It's just too tragic if they're not friends. So job well done.
Yulandia chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This story is so touching and so completely believable. Both of them separated for so long, holed up in thier individual sanctuaries (or offices?) alone... I was glad to see that Jarlaxle was so thoughtful in his attempt to make amends. A brief heartfelt letter that really did say it all truly opened the door. Good idea sending Kimmuriel though - in case a dagger came flying.

When Jarlaxle cried, it made me cry too. Such a strong and stoic character on the outside. But Artemis knows better. I think he has always known.

Thank you for this. :)
BluePhoenix21 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I love the vulnerability, the need for friendship even after trashing the relationship. It's a pretty good story, I'm not sure what you're still not satisfied with. It doesn't say everything you wanted to say?

"But it was the right letter."

I love that sentence. It says it all.
Silverfox1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Sorry, I haven't reviewed in a long time - always too lazy to sign in these days - but this one ... I just love it and I needed to tell you that.
jarltreri chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I never thought I'd see the two of them show so much emotion in such a short piece! But it worked well and I didn't think it was out of character at all... it was very touching... :c You're right, I think this would be a good way to get them back together.
Lessiehanamoray chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
You make me wish you had written more on this. Although, I really like that the letter is short (something very noticable when it's Jarlaxle). I also like that you give it time. Jarlaxle's not so stupid as to not give wounds time to heal and I think you're right that he woudld be the one to reopen negotiations.
Lady Fellshot chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Excellent job! It seems very like Jarlaxle to realize that he royally miscalculated something concerning the people he cares about and then try to make it up to them in some way. _
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 4/27/2010