Reviews for The Silver Rings
Shadowalais chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Wow. It's really dark and angsty. I like it. Jack's past isn't touched upon in the show, so it's really nice to read about here. And I like the mother. She feels very tangible and real as she worries about Jack and if there's something wrong with his teeth since he hasn't started teething yet. Also, I like the bits about how poor Satellite is. Most people don't worry about scorpions when they buys houses. So the mention of the glass jars to keep the scorpions away is very shocking. And the fact that the paint is already peeling because it's home-made despite being new is something most people don't consider when they buy a house. But here it is something to worry about. Overall, I'm definitely interested. Can't wait to see Martha appear and how she ends up being a caretaker.
jenuinetears chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Hm, it only somewhat sounds like Martha, but I get what you're trying to say about her growing up. I'm looking forward to that. Her style of thinking was entertaining however! I can imagine a younger Martha speaking like that. Maybe.

But I'm still confused about why Martha has to take a pregnancy test. Was she irresponsible in doing that something with someone? Hrm. I'm confused.

I would be interested in a bit of one-sided Martha/Dr. Schmidtt, too. That sounds like it would be interesting.

Please update as soon as you can!
My Thyla My Captain chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
LOVING IT! Next chapter plz!
-I.L.J.A.
jenuinetears chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Very interesting so far- Jack's past has always been murky so far in the series, before he was taken care of by Martha. The writing so far is good (which I expected). :) I'm really excited to see how Martha makes her appearance, so I'm looking forward to that. Otherwise, I do enjoy a six-chaptered fic. Sometimes I don't even read stories over 20 chaps b/c I'm too lazy o.o;

As for for blog, I've visited it already! The rating guide/ review guides helped me the most.
Kelisidina chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Ooh. I like. 8D

A nice beginning, with a great cliffhanger. I honestly can't wait to see more, I loved the character's personality in this. Very nicely done, you got your mojo back! 8D
Krisel chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
It's very nice, don't worry we won't kill you (as long as you update). It's not what I first thought it was, Martha/Jack (phew)
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3