Reviews for Just Instincts
Jane chapter 23 . 6/29
Just finished reading and I am already anxiously awaiting word of the sequel. Please don't keep us in the dark for too long!

Also, thank you for writing. :)
lara5170 chapter 23 . 6/26
I am so dying to read more of this and read about a powerful Kagome instead of such a timid one. But I can't help wondering if Kagome could just kill Kagami when he is younger or do something different in the past so he doesn't hurt anyone
Jetta-chan chapter 23 . 6/25
Oh god I'm so so glad that yusuke doesn't actually hate kagome oh my fucking god
The new chapters were awesome as always, I really really love this story! Every new chapter makes my day!
Great work! 3
cathern.cain chapter 23 . 6/25
I love this so much and am really looking forward to the sequel! I am so exited to find out what happens next. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story.
it was all an ACT! No way!
mmm any change Kumiko is Kagome in disguise? (or maybe Shippo?)
Can't wait for the sequel! And the romance :) :)
Oh my god! She was behind it all along? Loved it!
Meeshkla18 chapter 23 . 6/25
It was an act it was all an act, my Lord I really was starting to hate Yusuke but wow. Such a left curve. So unexpected that he was deceiving everyone. I imagine we are all buying our nails to see what will happen in the second part of your story !~
Thank you so much for your hard work and know I anxiously await for more.
Good luck, jJa Ne!~
Meeshkla18 chapter 22 . 6/25
Kagome jumped, back to the past with her. && How I he really wanted to hurt Kagome when she dropped that bombshell! It's so sad though that SHE was manipulated so thoroughly by own future self haha.
Amazing chapter ~
KibaSin chapter 23 . 6/24
Awww! Poor Yusuke. I feel so bad for him, but I understand that Kagome needed to come to the decision that living in the past was meant to be if she was to defeat the Shadow Beast. I can't wait for the sequel!

-KibaSin
kimmico chapter 23 . 6/24
well then, only thing left to do is to follow you. one follow coming up!

I figure yusuke was acting once I found out that sesshoumaru was too, and rin being so harsh
kimmico chapter 22 . 6/24
someone get the bomb squad, cause you're blowing my mind. /whoosh/
Tolazytologin chapter 23 . 6/24
I loved it, but I'm sad to know it's finished! Knowing that they'll be a sequel makes it better though, I can't wait!
fallingyuki chapter 23 . 6/24
Okay. I am so much more confused. I still think he need to be punched. ( I wonder if I have anger issue?) and I don't like Kumiko. I just don't. I guess we will see when what happens next happens
fallingyuki chapter 22 . 6/24
I am so lost. I know now that you were directing her to go back but I didn't get it. I think I was stuck on my anger that everyone was just about an asshole. I hope that when she shows up again you have her punch Yusuke really hard. I mean REALLU hard. I think he deserves it. To blame someone for stuff... I am just mad.
Looking forward to seeing if we have to live through the next five centuries or we turn up where we left off.
merlyn1382 chapter 21 . 6/19
I think he did break her but the real question is who is going to tell hiei that his twin is being held against her will