Reviews for Ed, Edd, n Eddy Fallout: Saviors of the Wastes
James chapter 16 . 5/20
I love your fusion of my two favorite stories. I really hope to see this continue, this is just too good not to. Ive been checking in periodically for the last 3 years in hopes for an update, but alas never came to be, but i really do love your work and appreciate the story you have created. I understand that you have a life and this is obviously not a priority for you, so I won't pander you into continuing, I just want to let you know that you have a great head on your shoulders.
Interesting start but, one thing in the Fallout Universe it was the Chinese who invaded Alaska and fought against The Americans
Mojave Courier chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
Sorry about that unnecessary rant. Just pointing out that Kevin is not any better than the Eds, the other Kids, or the Kankers. I was surprised when Kevin betrayed the group and joined the Raiders, but when I think about it, I think it's a brilliant choice, having him become a bad guy. (I can give more examples of where Kevin was being an asshole for no real reason but that would take up some time.)

Anyway...
Don't worry about it, Tim! I know you're busy! Just try and write chapter when you have the time, OK? (Hey, I'm in college, too. I know how busy and stressful it can be.) Please stop writing this story! This is one of the best Ed, Edd n Eddy fanfics I have ever read. I don't know what else to say, (I'm tired, and it's night) so I'll say this: Good luck in college, and try not to fail!
Mojave Courier chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Well, jspyster1, I know it's been 2 years, but whatever. While you could say Kevin only harassed the Eds because they scammed him (which is true in some cases), here's another thing: he harassed the Eds even when they didn't do anything wrong. Sometimes, he bullies them just because they happen to be nearby. Watch ''Your Ed Here'' and ''Smile for the Ed'' and see if you can find anything sympathetic about Kevin in those episodes.
In ''Your Ed Here'', Kevin finds out what Eddy's middle name is (it's Skipper. Who names their kid Skipper?). Eddy begging Kevin not to tell anyone, promises to do whatever Kevin wants. Kevin blackmails Eddy into doing many humiliating tasks (such as KISSING Edd). And what does Kevin do after all this? He tells the Kids Eddy's middle name anyway, turning Eddy into a laughingstock for something that isn't even his fault. When all is said and done, Kevin just laughs and saunters off; in other words, he got away with it! Not only that, but for once, Eddy didn't do anything to piss Kevin off in this episode. Kevin just put Eddy through all that humiliation just for his own sick pleasure. No wonder so many fans wanted Kevin to die a horrible, painful death after that episode! (Hell, even the fans who didn't like Eddy were NOT AMUSED at Kevin's actions, and thought he had gone too far.)
Unknown1613 chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
Just get over yourself and put the next chapters up.
The Wanderer of Insanity chapter 16 . 12/9/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY. Although it's been long enough between chapters for me to forget a few characters, it is still a great read. Hopefully you can get the rest of the story up soon because this is just awesome.
ShadowShades chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
Man what happened to Ed, Edd, n Eddy fanfiction. There was a time where I saw great stories like this gem all the time, but now it's just rehashed same old same old. Glad I got to read this update, and thankful that there's still some awesome Ed, Edd, n Eddy writers here.

Keep up the great work Tim
KMF865 chapter 16 . 12/6/2012
Glad to see this story's not dead! Keep it up! :)
Christiansoldier5 chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
even though dreaded life has made me forget mostly every single thing that happened in this story, this chapter was amusing. don't stop it now.
godofmadness43 chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
heh wow, nice job, glad the gang's back together now the Raiders are in for real trouble!
Duhastas the Dark chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
Not too shabby a chapter, I think. A few of the characters could have used a little more time in the limelight, but with the cast size, that would have been near impossible. Again, good chapter!
crosswire chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
OK Normally I'm not a fan of crossovers, but Edd, Ed and Eddy in a post apocalyptic wasteland is a kick ass idea!
Left4killing chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
omfg it's fucking good where's the next one?
The Insanity Master chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
It's been like four f-king months since he last told us anything, and still no new updates.
The Insanity Master chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
There's just one thing. the leader called Kevin by his name when he never mentioned his name to anyone. A little odd don't you think? Or as far as I know it could just be a typo lol.