Reviews for See you, Space Cowboy
SkyWalkingLuke chapter 1 . 5/20
It breaks my heart that you stopped just when the storyline was starting to move! If you ever decide to comeback to this, I'd love to read it!
Is this story still being written? If so, when will you post again?
C'est magnifique!
kelwin chapter 6 . 4/11
good ic
paola chapter 6 . 3/24
more plise
misteryman526 chapter 1 . 3/21
Seems weird that they refer to their starfighters as "planes". Why would someone call a spaceship after an atmospheric craft?
HannahKathleen chapter 6 . 2/6
Wow, this is awesome! I really, really *am* looking forward to more! :D
sananymous628 chapter 6 . 2/2
I really love this story, and I really enjoy the way you write Luke and Vader. This story could use a little clarification on these things:

1. If Luke has R2 in Chapter 1, then why do the rebel crew have him in Chapter 4?
2. Luke knows Vader is his father, correct?
3. Did Luke's moniker "Space Lion" draw any inspiration from Voltron?

That aside, this story is amazing! Keep writing this and PLEASE UPDATE!
sananymous628 chapter 1 . 1/18
I really love this story! The way you portray the characters- especially Luke and Vader - is really great!

It would be nice if you could update soon, or post a discontinued notice. It's been almost a year, and this is a great read! I look forward to possibly seeing more in the future. Keep writing!
fiesa chapter 6 . 1/12
This is really good.

I like what you've done with Luke and the others. The idea of Leia leaving the Alliance was foreign, at first, but getting to know her (and Luke) better to me, it feels like they have some kind of Force bond (well, they definitely have), and I like the idea of a Leia who wants to make a real, tangible difference. She's still Leia, same as Han's still Han and Wedge is Wedge, but they're... harder, maybe? The differences are small but definitely there, and I am quite enjoying the changes. The character who is most different, perhaps, is Luke. He's a wanderer, or perhaps even a seeker, he's harder, more collected, more focused, in a way. He knows much more, he's seen much more, thus the change. He has a pokerface. I find that most hard to believe. But I really, really like him that way. He's also adept in the Force, I'm wagering, he clearly knows his way around it and perhaps even has a lightsaber tucked away somewhere. Ben taught him, didn't he?

What I liked most is the setup of the story, the introductory paragraph and the skip to the different sessions. And, combined with that: the shifts in perspective. It's really interesting to learn about this world and these characters from different points of view, and I liked Bigg's part as much as Luke's, Leia's and even Vader's (and usually, I don't like reading stories from the antagonist's point of view, because). (It made me wish, though, that Biggs would appear in the story some time or other, but so far I'm quite happy to have Wes, Wedge and the others.)

Quite impressing: the hints you give at the possibility of the Force being at work, the way Leia's and Luke's bond is slowly growing, the small indications that it, so far, is merely an extinct and imaginary religion up to the point that people believe it to be witchcraft rather than... than, well, the Force.

And the slow realization - both for readers and characters - that these people are special, and that there is some special connection between them.

I really laughed at Luke's first chapter humor scene, with the comm connection breaking up due to him brushing his teeth.

And I like the idea of the Squad being completely neutral.

So, all in all, reading this story was a lot of fun! Thank you for sharing it here: well-written, well-set-up, containing great characterizations- and very, very enjoyable.
Lena chapter 6 . 1/10
Just started reading this and I'm hooked! Absolutely can't wait to see where this is going :)
KhaosTheory33 chapter 6 . 1/7
So I adore this story, thought you ought to know.
DarthWinterSoldier chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
Please continue this is really good!
Axxell101 chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
This is really really good. I know you don't update often, but maybe a little begging on my part could kick the muse into gear? Anyway, here's hoping you write more sometime soon
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
I get the feeling that if Vadar didn't respect Luke so much he would have killed him. Or, I should say, try to kill him. Luke gives the impression that he is far more powerful then he was in the trilogy.