Reviews for See you, Space Cowboy
DarthWinterSoldier chapter 6 . 9/22
Please continue this is really good!
Axxell101 chapter 6 . 9/14
This is really really good. I know you don't update often, but maybe a little begging on my part could kick the muse into gear? Anyway, here's hoping you write more sometime soon
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 6 . 8/18
I get the feeling that if Vadar didn't respect Luke so much he would have killed him. Or, I should say, try to kill him. Luke gives the impression that he is far more powerful then he was in the trilogy.
Noradin chapter 6 . 7/25
An interesting read, I'm looking forward to seeing more of this.
Nickel Xenon chapter 6 . 5/21
I really like the tone of your story. I like how you made Luke mysterious and enigmatic. I'm very much looking forward to some Vader and Luke scenes.
Atlasina7 chapter 6 . 5/1
So glad to get an update on this story! I look forward to see where you are taking this.
ImploringIdeal chapter 6 . 4/21
Interesting fic. I can't wait to see where you go with this story. I'm curious to know what is happened to Luke. Update soon!
Psycho Karma chapter 6 . 4/19
I really like this story. It's hard to find any well written Star Wars fanfics. This story holds my interest, and that is something that most stories can't do for more than the first few chapters.
brookeyy14 chapter 6 . 4/17
ah I loved this chapter! though, it would have been quite interesting if Luke revealed who he was...oh well.(: I just like the fact that Darth Vader is obsessed with Luke, it's quite funny actually. Please update soon! I really love this story and can't wait to see what happens next(:!
carpediemdftba chapter 6 . 4/13
So glad I stumbled across this story. I really like how you're characterizing Luke, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
oracle chapter 6 . 4/13
I am so very very excited! I stumbled across this fic a couple months ago and saw that it hadn't been updated for a few years, but I liked it enough that I bookmarked it on my computer. Low and behold, I go to re-read it today and BAM! New Chapter. I'm really excited that you decided to continue with this story; though the characterization of Luke is so different from usual canon, its fun and fresh, and where it could be really flat, you manage to round out his character and personality really well. Hope you're enjoying writing this as much as I am reading it, and I can't wait to see more of Vader's thoughts on that strange Luke person.
gigi chapter 6 . 4/11
I love your story its a good take on this au
IWantColoredRain chapter 6 . 4/8
Great chapter update soon if you can please.
what-the-hells-going-on chapter 6 . 3/31
I looooove love love your writing style so much, it's so original! I feel like your descriptions are almost abstract in a way, and it's honestly so cool to read. Like, the whole "watery sky dripping" thing was AWESOME. You have this way of bringing about a very specific picture with your words, and I love it so much.
sansadarling chapter 6 . 3/31
I had almost forgotten about this story, so glad to see you're continuing with it! Still as in love with it