Reviews for I've Gone Mad
Niphuria chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Well, I hope he just doesn't decide to be with her out of guilt now!

Nice chapter; very tense and sad and then hopeful. I like it!
Charlotte Hightopp Kalize chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
Oh god...this aren't good, let me explain I love the form you descrive all your chapters but...¿Amnesia? Oh poor alice her life is a jerk...Anyway really,I love this chapter please! ¡Go back her memories! I want see finally this nice couple...and not a fucked Alice like others (plese forgive me because my words) Well,I'm go to sleep Goodnight And good morning! Bye! Goodbye! Everyone!
MissTreason chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
This is really good so far. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ngoc Chau chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
update!
Whyle chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I'm not really good at English, but I'm quite good at writing.

And if I can, I want to help you a little bit : Your story seems great, but I can give you some advice to make it better ;p

First one : Don't hesitate to describe all you can do.

Even if we know the characters, don't hesitate to describe them : Readers will be more in the fiction, they could more imagine ;p

Moreover, the characters will seem a little bit more alive, if you understand what I mean ...

Second one : Watch out the repetition !

For example : "He put on a smile for no one in particular, "Well then I hope I'm not too much of a stranger to my friends," he said again for no one in particular."

Do you understand ? )

Third one : I don't know if it's a good idea to separate all these lignes with blank, all the times.

Maybe you should make bigger "paragraphe" (sorry, that's a French Word, hope you'll understand it ))

ps : Remember that Tarrant is mad ;)

I don't know if he could react like a normal human at sadness and lonliness ... :/

But I like your story, thanks a lot )

The end is very sad ... Hope that someone could help him.
oxo-ABANDONED-ACCOUNT-oxo chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
I'm really looking forward to seeing how Alice reacts to the mysteries of Wonderland!

I really-really-really-really hope you update soon, and that it works out between Alice and Tarrant, AKA Hatter! Plz, make that work out!

Love the story!

- TCCF
Yve chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
Very cute! Please update soon! I like where the story is going.
Deathrose123 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
This is realy cool...I've been readying Fanfics for hours and so far...this one is my favorite!
Ngoc Chau chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
There's more isn't there?
Anne Estheim chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
waaaah poor hatter its not truuuuuuuuuueee if you had seen what happened before the wedding, you wouldt have any doubt of alices feelings! oo pleaseeee updateeeee waah Im not putting pressure on you jejeje good story!
Patient4479 chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
If you need ideas my head is filled with plots that I didn't use for my story if you want them
Anne Estheim chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
waah OMG I cannot believe it waah please I am begging you I know you just updated cut could you update soon? Jeje it is too great I cant wait waah hurry
Crazy-Tea-Addict chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Hey hey dude u reaaaaally need to update love and lies and I've gone mad I am dying and I'm starting to think you forgot about it fanfics so plz update ivegone madams loveand lies plz becuz it's irritating me u haven't updated in so long thx ;)

Lots of love~ drowning hats and tea
Sallyanne chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I loooooovvveeeee it ;)
Niphuria chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
Very nice. And very revealing. But the ending...argh! Firstly, Alice doesn't believe Tarrant any more, at least for now, and how is she going to resolve her marriage to Liam? Or didn't they consecrate it...I'm just rambling now. Nicely done! You've got me thinking and that's good. You've made me care and that's even better!

Update sooner next time, please! I had to do a quick review to catch back up. :)