Reviews for The Beastly Beauty
gemi-rii chapter 1 . 6/9
Oh my God I can't breath XD I love this!
Flying Basilisk chapter 1 . 3/13
This was hilarious! I loved the casual way it was written, and the minute details that made it so clever, how everyone was kept in character, and how much of other cast was stuck into the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Omfg i just read the first paragraph and im laughing my ass off at it XD this is gonna be great
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
That was so cute! And funny! I nearly burst out laughing but i tried my best not to since it would wake my parents up
vaetta chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
The first paragraph- exquisitely brilliant intro.
Poland as the crossdressing witch-so funny I had tears in my eyes.
Alfie as a teacup: AWE SO CUUUUUUUUUTE
All in all you have lovely writting style ...and...I *wipes await tears of laughter* too bad Romano doesn't really show his endearing qualities so much. Well he did try to clean...and he had the sense to put the sheet over Francis. All in all I can tell your a brilliant writter!
Iyendi chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
"The teacup seemed to think that it would grow into a tea pot someday." I seriously almost rolled off the couch laughing! And Arthur as the stove was absolutely brilliant. Really, every one of the minor characters was brilliant. I admire your witticisms. :D
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Hilarious! I'm still laughing!
Ethel Star chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
i laughed really hard with every part of this story XD

at first i think the witch is fem!england, but then the real england is show up

and the youngest sister even has her own fairy tail XD

i hope there is the sequel for this one (And i hope there is M-preg XD)
i imagine the stupid prince with grumpy-pregnant-beauty

Ethel Star
LyckyDycky chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This was fabulous
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awesome! I laughed so hard! This is a truly wonderful fractured fairy tale, I love it!
InsaneDevilhatesInsaneAngel chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Awesomely majestic! And hilarious...
kaiden chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
i bet francis is still wishing he was still a mirror :D
ninjafujoshi chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I nearly burst out laughing on several occasions, which is rather bad because I'm supposed to ve putting my sister to sleep... She nearly got angry at me... :
Catalytic Boom chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I couldn't stop laughing through-out this piece! The characters fitted so well that I'm not certain I'll ever be able to watch Beauty and The Beast with a straight face again. Thanks for making my day and nicely done.