Reviews for The Beastly Beauty
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
That was so cute! And funny! I nearly burst out laughing but i tried my best not to since it would wake my parents up
vaetta chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
DYING
SO
PERFECT
I LAUGHED THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
The first paragraph- exquisitely brilliant intro.
Poland as the crossdressing witch-so funny I had tears in my eyes.
Alfie as a teacup: AWE SO CUUUUUUUUUTE
*squealing*
All in all you have lovely writting style ...and...I just...wow *wipes await tears of laughter* too bad Romano doesn't really show his endearing qualities so much. Well he did try to clean...and he had the sense to put the sheet over Francis. All in all I can tell your a brilliant writter!
Iyendi chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
"The teacup seemed to think that it would grow into a tea pot someday." I seriously almost rolled off the couch laughing! And Arthur as the stove was absolutely brilliant. Really, every one of the minor characters was brilliant. I admire your witticisms. :D
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Hilarious! I'm still laughing!
Ethel Star chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
i laughed really hard with every part of this story XD

at first i think the witch is fem!england, but then the real england is show up

and the youngest sister even has her own fairy tail XD

i hope there is the sequel for this one (And i hope there is M-preg XD)
i imagine the stupid prince with grumpy-pregnant-beauty

Ethel Star
LyckyDycky chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This was fabulous
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awesome! I laughed so hard! This is a truly wonderful fractured fairy tale, I love it!
InsaneDevilhatesInsaneAngel chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Awesomely majestic! And hilarious...
kaiden chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
i bet francis is still wishing he was still a mirror :D
love-heart-heart chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I nearly burst out laughing on several occasions, which is rather bad because I'm supposed to ve putting my sister to sleep... She nearly got angry at me... :
Catalytic Boom chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I couldn't stop laughing through-out this piece! The characters fitted so well that I'm not certain I'll ever be able to watch Beauty and The Beast with a straight face again. Thanks for making my day and nicely done.
AbsolutelyAnonymous chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Lol, Francis's look would be priceless if you told him he could be a mirror! Lovely fractured tale!
Xiaowen chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This story just made my day... Scratch that it made my week. It was sooo cute and funny at the same time. Keep up the good work
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
YAY! happy happy joy joy! XD

YAY~3