Reviews for Get Out Of This Town
Guest chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Loved the story but still confused on how Serena ever got close and found Olivia and Elliot. Loved how Cragen was the person looking out for them and they already had a "job" at the police station. Thanks for posting.
ItsALifesJourney chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
This was a cute story. Loved the road trip aspect me gusta. :D
Rae chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
Great story! can't wait to read a sequal from this story
redorchid23 chapter 14 . 8/7/2011
good story! you should write a sequal to go with it!
SVUFan4Life chapter 14 . 7/25/2011
i liked this story. :) lol especially the chapter toledo, ohio, cuz i live 20 minutes from boring in ohio. if only they had really come here and i could meet them! ;)
ElenaxKatherine chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
awesome Story! Sequel? Please?
prettymuchthesame323 chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
Love love love your stories. :)
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 14 . 10/30/2010
This story was so awesome! Fun journey despite the occasional road bumps. LOL! But I loved going on their roadtrip with them across the country - so fun!

~mandi *_*
Collette Daniela chapter 14 . 10/17/2010
well i'm pretty much in tears, stayed up all night reading the whole thing! in my opinion this is the best piece that you've written! i love how they take it slow, and it was so suspenseful! job very well done :)
Badmuts32 chapter 14 . 9/29/2010
Great story. Hope you have written sequels.
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 9/21/2010
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! I'm glad that everything worked out for them!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
Amazing chapter! Very intense! I hope Liv gets all her files back in the correct drawers! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 9/20/2010
Great chapter! Very emotional! I really enjoyed it! Was it Cragen's number? I hope things work out and that Serena doesn't cause any problems!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 9/20/2010
Incredible chapter! Very intense! I really enjoyed it! I hope things work out!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
Brilliant chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out okay!