Reviews for Davis the Wallflower
mari chapter 39 . 2/7/2014
Davis the wallflower is a great story and I do hope that you continue to write it. I really enjoyed reading this story, keep up the great work. I do hope to see more of this story.
Noel chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Hello author,
Your story has a very good plot. One little critique I have is to not use so many 'I's and explain it a bit more because it seemed a little rushed. But I've only read the first two chapters right?
Very well, I will continue reading.
Happy writing.
SymmetricGirl chapter 39 . 1/17/2014
OMG! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! TwT i've read this nonstop and i want to know what will happen next. ;)
Thegirlwholoved chapter 39 . 1/17/2014
Woooaaahhh! Awesome fanfic! Please update soon! ;)
IloveDraco chapter 39 . 1/17/2014
This fanfic is so great! Please update as soon as you can! TwT i'll be waiting.
killthepain62 chapter 39 . 9/13/2013
This a good look into the lives of these characters and I really like where this story is heading. Please continue and update soon!
xXChickenButt98Xx chapter 39 . 8/29/2013
I absolutely love your writing style. It's so captivating. Every time I begin a new chapter I can't stop reading and you have me hooked, waiting for the next chapter. I'm glad this update came so quickly! Please update again soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
Ashes2Dust18 chapter 39 . 8/29/2013
This is a really good story, but i feel like the last few chapters have been nothing but emotional babble and its not really going n e where...
bayumlikedayum chapter 38 . 8/27/2013
Love the fact that you updated, but already anxious for the next one! :)
ihavedifferentpersonalities chapter 23 . 8/26/2013
I ment I started crying
ihavedifferentpersonalities chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
I teared up at this
TheBookFairyXx chapter 38 . 8/26/2013
I love this story so much! I started reading it today and I swear to God there were times when I actually cried, that's the first time I've cried about a FanFiction, please update soon. I am so happy that Draco didn't go through with the wedding.
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 38 . 8/26/2013
please have davis and draco be together
xXChickenButt98Xx chapter 38 . 8/25/2013
Oh my goodness! Altais sounds so cute! Oh, I hope Draco finds her soon! I love this story so so much! Please update sooooon!
Apocolips chapter 38 . 8/25/2013
what the heck? the sudden time jump? I am so confused!