Reviews for Recluse
Immatrael chapter 21 . 8h
I loved this! Uh... thoughts, thoughts... Tony using the armour as a way to get out of the confines of the house was great. It took me a while to put together how you'd altered things, but once I realised Tony had been /in/ the car crash; they slotted together well. Tony and Pepper are adorable - I particularly enjoyed the badminton scene. And nicely played on Tony letting slip which server room it was without being told, though I had to go back and reread it to spot what he'd done wrong. Overall, very cute and very nice! Lou best kitty: needs Iron Kitty armour made so he can be Tony's knight in shining armour.
Nicolene B chapter 21 . 7/5
Really enjoyed this story! Nicely written!
jackandsamforever chapter 21 . 5/24
I thoroughly enjoyed every word of this. You are extremely talented..thanks for sharing. :)
OrangeEucalyptus chapter 21 . 3/6
I was reading all your stories usual, but this is actually the first time i made it to the end of 'Recluse' and i'm so glad i did! I really loved the way their relationship progresses. And i ADORED Lou! You have a knack for portraying even cats and robots to the tee. I was especially impressed with the way you portrayed yinsen, since we dont see much of him in the movie and its difficult to grasp onto his personality, but you got it right! And i almost laughed when people commented, ' I was hesitant to read this AU at first' kind of stuff. How could they expect any LESS from YOU! Love it and looking forward to your original fiction, im keeping an eye out. :)
Minadalrive chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Hmm... Curious to see how this AU scheme will unfold...
scienceclubPrez chapter 21 . 9/26/2014
Hey! I'm not one to review, but I'm never into AU, but read this story because of Copra Cabana, I really enjoyed this! It was a great take on an alt. version of all characters! Keep Writing!
nancyozz chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
Very interesting take a on a different version on the iron man movie...glad that in any universe tony and pepper end up together
nancyozz chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
So Obie is a scumbag in every universe potts run
nancyozz chapter 2 . 8/5/2014 far these two are hard to recognize as our Tony and Pepper but I'm intrigued
nancyozz chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I normally don't go for AU too much, but I love your other story copra cabana so much I'm giving this a far I am enjoying it
Any chapter 21 . 5/9/2014
Great story live it ️️️️
TranquilSapphire chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
I fully agree with your know when to end story point. It was awesome even if I love the arrogant Tony Stark.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
Amazing story. I loved how each of the characters were portrayed.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 21 . 12/9/2013
awesome! I love it
Meg Fiction chapter 21 . 10/30/2013
This was such a fun and enjoyable read! Excellent, excellent job!