Reviews for Recluse
Nicolene B chapter 21 . 7/5
Really enjoyed this story! Nicely written!
jackandsamforever chapter 21 . 5/24
I thoroughly enjoyed every word of this. You are extremely talented..thanks for sharing. :)
OrangeEucalyptus chapter 21 . 3/6
I was reading all your stories again...as usual, but this is actually the first time i made it to the end of 'Recluse' and i'm so glad i did! I really loved the way their relationship progresses. And i ADORED Lou! You have a knack for portraying even cats and robots to the tee. I was especially impressed with the way you portrayed yinsen, since we dont see much of him in the movie and its difficult to grasp onto his personality, but you got it right! And i almost laughed when people commented, ' I was hesitant to read this AU at first' kind of stuff. How could they expect any LESS from YOU! Love it and looking forward to your original fiction, im keeping an eye out. :)
Minadalrive chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Hmm... Curious to see how this AU scheme will unfold...
scienceclubPrez chapter 21 . 9/26/2014
Hey! I'm not one to review, but I'm never into AU, but read this story because of Copra Cabana, I really enjoyed this! It was a great take on an alt. version of all characters! Keep Writing!
nancyozz chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
Very interesting take a on a different version on the iron man movie...glad that in any universe tony and pepper end up together
nancyozz chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
So Obie is a scumbag in every universe lol...run potts run
nancyozz chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Wow...so far these two are hard to recognize as our Tony and Pepper but I'm intrigued
nancyozz chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I normally don't go for AU too much, but I love your other story copra cabana so much I'm giving this a try...so far I am enjoying it
Any chapter 21 . 5/9/2014
Great story live it ️️️️
TranquilSapphire chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
I fully agree with your know when to end story point. It was awesome even if I love the arrogant Tony Stark.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
Amazing story. I loved how each of the characters were portrayed.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 21 . 12/9/2013
awesome! I love it
Meg Fiction chapter 21 . 10/30/2013
This was such a fun and enjoyable read! Excellent, excellent job!
kamille3 chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
This was an excellent AU, I read it in one sitting and wish there were more. Your pacing was great and the alternate story was very believable. Thanks for the fun read :D