Reviews for The Electra Complex
nekked chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Kurumi is one of my favorite characters and I feel like you captured her defiance and potential reactions to her situation perfectly. This is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. Thank you for writing it.
nichole chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
end.. ?
erlebnisse chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This really made me view Kurumi differently than I did before!
It was so beautifully written. )
Kudos, it was brilliant.
1animeangel1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
does sawako hate or dislike kazehaya? i meant she was like: "i'm so glad!" when kurumi said she was still going after Kazehaya lmfao XP
februaryyair chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
wow. by reading this, i can say that you definitely interpreted Kurumi's pain beautifully, in just a matter of words. i think you've done an amazing job, this is like a compilation of her angst and feelings towards her unrequited love situation. very dramatic, i enjoyed this very much [:
paper parasols chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
because I have always liked KazehayaKurumi secretly - even if I adore KazehayaSawako to bits and pieces. this was lovely. the insight in Kurumi's mind was more than perfect, maybe the very definition of. she's so wonderfully written and I can't help root for her even if she's lost already.
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow.

This was... kind of the best thing ever?

I mean. Obviously Kazehaya/Sadako FTW. And possibly Ryo/Chizaru more than them.

But. This like made me like Kurumi. And usually she's all... asmnfsdgcuteevilsomething.

So good.
Dancing Mask chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Awesome! When I found one Kurumi fic on the whole site I was outraged, but this one's good

Your style switches quite a lot, but it's coherent, so no worries there. I love how you portrayed her, and the backstory with her parents was conveyed pretty well for how short it was. Nice job
Hanqing chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Amazingly beautiful, and lovely. I love how you explored Kurumi's feelings, and the kind of sad tragedy of her one-sided love while adding depth. And the irony was especially lovely.
mistereee chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was...deep.
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Not really a fan of Kurumi but the way you wrote her emotions was really good. Keep writing. :-)
bloocheeze chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Oh my god, I freaking love you for this. Kurumi is my second favorite character (after Sawako, aha) and the way you wrote her was just amazing and realistic and painful and stubborn and all of those other appropriate adjectives.

Seriously, I just. I really, really like this and now I want to read the newest chapter for KnT grah-

thank you for sharing, you wonderful person ):
ibuberu chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I love how you captured Kurumi in this fic! Her relationship between Sawako and Kazehaya was so well written here too. And a very interesting take on her mother. All in all, a very comprehensive look at her and her feelings, I was expecting a sad!ending, but was mildly surprised (:
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This was good! It was so emotional and intense, i dunno how else to describe it. Of course I'm disappointed it's not Kazehaya/Sadako but the idea here is very nice. I'm happy for Kurumi.
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Hm. I might be strange, but I say Thumbs up! I somehow understand this and like it better than I would like a KazehayaxSawako fic. Not that I wouldn't like one. Just that...yeah, I could see you filling it with innuendoes. It could work too, if you had everyone AROUND them doing it, and Kazehaya being the one that got them all and tried to explain them to Sawako and breaking off cause he's too embarrassed. ...Um. *sparkly eyes* Please? Pretty Please? Will you make one? Pese? ...Now I REALLY wanna read your version of a story like that.

Um, about this story. I was touched, and interested, and btw, that much chocolate will kill cats, not just make them need their stomach pumped. Not very many mistakes at all. The sentence structures were complex, just the way I like it. You even had them correct the whole way through! *Double Thumbs Up* . Thanks for the better start to my day. (It initially started with toothpaste in my eye) Happy Writing!