Reviews for The Electra Complex
Queenola-Witty chapter 1 . 3/29
I love this. Its incredible how you've captured the unrequited undying love of a broken hearted girl who just won't give up. I also like how you intertwined her family's issues into this. It all fits! You give a reader a different point view. A very interesting point of view.

I'm glad I read it...maybe a lil too glad, haha. Great job.
nekked chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Kurumi is one of my favorite characters and I feel like you captured her defiance and potential reactions to her situation perfectly. This is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. Thank you for writing it.
nichole chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
end.. ?
erlebnisse chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This really made me view Kurumi differently than I did before!
It was so beautifully written. )
Kudos, it was brilliant.
1animeangel1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
does sawako hate or dislike kazehaya? i meant she was like: "i'm so glad!" when kurumi said she was still going after Kazehaya lmfao XP
februaryyair chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
wow. by reading this, i can say that you definitely interpreted Kurumi's pain beautifully, in just a matter of words. i think you've done an amazing job, this is like a compilation of her angst and feelings towards her unrequited love situation. very dramatic, i enjoyed this very much [:
paper parasols chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
because I have always liked KazehayaKurumi secretly - even if I adore KazehayaSawako to bits and pieces. this was lovely. the insight in Kurumi's mind was more than perfect, maybe the very definition of. she's so wonderfully written and I can't help root for her even if she's lost already.
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow.

This was... kind of the best thing ever?

I mean. Obviously Kazehaya/Sadako FTW. And possibly Ryo/Chizaru more than them.

But. This like made me like Kurumi. And usually she's all... asmnfsdgcuteevilsomething.

So good.
Dancing Mask chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Awesome! When I found one Kurumi fic on the whole site I was outraged, but this one's good~

Your style switches quite a lot, but it's coherent, so no worries there. I love how you portrayed her, and the backstory with her parents was conveyed pretty well for how short it was. Nice job~
Hanqing chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Amazingly beautiful, and lovely. I love how you explored Kurumi's feelings, and the kind of sad tragedy of her one-sided love while adding depth. And the irony was especially lovely.
mistereee chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was...deep.
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Not really a fan of Kurumi but the way you wrote her emotions was really good. Keep writing. :-)
bloocheeze chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Oh my god, I freaking love you for this. Kurumi is my second favorite character (after Sawako, aha) and the way you wrote her was just amazing and realistic and painful and stubborn and all of those other appropriate adjectives.

Seriously, I just. I really, really like this and now I want to read the newest chapter for KnT grah-

thank you for sharing, you wonderful person ):
ibuberu chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I love how you captured Kurumi in this fic! Her relationship between Sawako and Kazehaya was so well written here too. And a very interesting take on her mother. All in all, a very comprehensive look at her and her feelings, I was expecting a sad!ending, but was mildly surprised (:
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This was good! It was so emotional and intense, i dunno how else to describe it. Of course I'm disappointed it's not Kazehaya/Sadako but the idea here is very nice. I'm happy for Kurumi.