Reviews for New Moon
Anne Iriel Devay chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Atsuki after shooting Edward's face: "Now this is a SHOOT to the head."

... Bad joke. I deserve a punch.

Rui: Let me help.

Anne: -runs away-

...

Mika broke up with Shinji because of Edward Cullen... ACK! Get the FORT, get Liu Yee! We have a problem here!

Anne: Meanwhile, I'll take care of Hibiki! -(Hibiki fan.)

Ryo and rests of the fangirls: Oh no you don't. :(

I have a friend who's a fan of Twilight. But she's not an obsessed one like some girls I saw... She's nice, a good girl and very shy. She likes vampire books, and she lent me her Twilight collection. I didn't like it, but I didn't hate it either. I've seen worse books here in Spain. -cries- I guess I'm like Yayoi, neutral... But leaning to the anti-twilight side.

I wish Lux-Pain was made a book, so more people could know it.

PS: You're awesome at this fics!
Bigladie16 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
so funny, now my ribs hurt, and it would be so funny to see someone shoot the screen with a pistol, but i have heard of people shooting the screen with nerf darts
Awesome Archer chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
*sighs* if only i could post this on my school website for all the Twitards...

I love this, to the core. I would like to go up to the Devil, aka Stephanie Meyer, and ask it what it was smoking when it had that gay ass dream.
masterthief-extrodinare chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Oh! i absolutely love this story! and i agree with Shinji's iew on the movie. LMAO! Oh you should of seen my friends face when i showed her this story and had here read it. She is a uge twilight fan.
Stardust Dandere chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I totally agree with you. TWILIGHT SUCKS! After reading this I want to get a twilight book and rip it to pieces. I just don't get WHY everyone like it? IT SUCKS!