Reviews for Potions and Stars
MuggleCreator chapter 30 . 7/2/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!
Such a sweet ending to a lovely story.
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 3/5/2013
Lovely chapter! It's true love for a woman to let her man visit the grave of another woman; and it will work out far better for her, too. Severus can open that part of his heart to her, and not feel he has to hide it away.
excessivelyperky chapter 29 . 2/4/2013
Syra shows a funny way of loving Aurora, if you ask me (I had a nasty mother too, and loving me wasn't in it, trust me). But she must have done something right, or Severus probably would have hexed her.
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 12/21/2012
Nice chapter. Of course Harry is cautious; his upbringing was not the sort to make him comfortable with any domestic situation. Even though he's been adopted three months, part of him still remembers the Dursleys.

And by the time Aurora is through being pregnant, she'll be exhausted by her twins running the Indy 500 inside her.
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 10/12/2012
Good chapter. I expect Thug and Thugger are in for quite an exciting time, as are their fathers.

As for Aurora, I thought it was show-time, but glad the appendicitis was caught in time. That could have been very nasty indeed.
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 4/8/2012
That fudge should have turned out brilliant. I will just have to run a test batch to find out (oh the agony!).

Good chapter.
jules3677 chapter 30 . 3/5/2012
What a great sequel! Enjoyed this story. Characters are well written. Original characters enhance the story & bring further colour to the universe. Thankyou for a lovely 30 chapters
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 2/5/2012
In the past, I know that I've granted points to students for such things as breathing.

-Yes, only Gryffindors are going to get those now. Are the other teachers going to continue to discriminate against the Slytherins? Of course they will.

But the Snakes are probably used to it by now, since that part has been going on for several generations.

But this was an excellent lecture by Snape. What a pity none of the other teachers are going to let go of their own prejudices.
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 1/14/2012
It seems that the potion has freed Snape to act like a human being. We'll see how well that goes over at Hogwarts (surprised that Dumbledore didn't yank him back, actually).

And Lily's appearance was nice, in that it released Severus to stop obssessing over her. But as an apology for jerking him around, it lacked a bit of explaining why she was such a shallow 'witch' back then and didn't accept his apology.

But Severus has someone who actually loves him (which Lily clearly didn't), so it's all good.
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 11/1/2011
He knew it was odd to think such things but every now and then, it was as if Aurora channeled Lily.

-No, Aurora is better than that. She channels herself, and since she is a truly loving woman, it works out very well.

Love Snape's reaction to the news of the twins, though. Great chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 10/22/2011
"Then how is it that this list that you yourself used clearly states two drops, not five?"

-Well, if the number was written as a number, rather than as words, he could have read it backwards. I've done it myself (and then tried to figure out where I'm off, since I work in accounting).

And I'm glad that Snape decided that since he couldn't get the words out, that he'd just kiss her and move on from there.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
I don't blame you for having Snape quote Captain Jack Sparrow. After all, once Hermione came back from 2003 (Time-Turner again, nobody ever took it away from her) with some videotapes (you can turn a DVD into a videotape, my son does it all the time), the Pirates movies were quite popular, especially when Crabbe and Goyle spotted their uncles 'taking a walk'.

Ahem. Good chapter, and why can't Snape have his fudge before he goes to see Madam Pomfrey, anyway?
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 9/18/2011
"Yes, but I have much better hair and am much more sane than him,"

-Wrong on both counts, but we love him anyway.

I just had a wicked thought; any time that Snape wants to have fun, all he has to do is to pretend that someone put some of that potion into his juice or dessert or whatever (you know the Weasleys twins would do it, if they thought Aurora wouldn't murder them, and they would have hard time convincing her that they weren't responsible).

Anyway, super chapter with the broom race, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 9/16/2011
Given the results, Snape ought to bottle that potion and sell it under the counter-he'd be a rich man in just a few years.

Unless he kept it all for himself, of course.

But abstaining for a whole month? I think Aurora is going to have a few words to say about _that_...

Excellent chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
I don't need any more wicked thoughts.

-Yes, he does. Mind you, what he really needs is more time and space to take advantage of the ones he has already.

Granted, he seems to be managing that part well enough.

I love Snape's rant at the end of the chapter, though, and I expect he was grateful for that Stupefy.

(and Harry really is stupid; he's seen Aurora in action and still chose to surprise her in the bedchamber. Not smart, Harry...)