Reviews for Sugar and Spice
This is a one shot?! Why?! At least make it a two shot! Hahaha
teshichan chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I agree with the 60 reviewers before me and say that this does indeed have the potential of becoming a multichapter fic. There's just so much material left for you to use!

Here's hoping for a possible update. :)
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Well he ain't a spy, Kaoru-dono. He's a fucking Assassin.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
todo genial ecepto el final no entendi
zoooaaa chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Nice, but what's the mystery with the surname? Is he a gangster?
meantoddy chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hope you'll continue this fic! :)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
HOT HOTHOT! This has so much potential to be a sries! Wah! GREAT JOB!
Sakura Crystals chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I like this one and I wish there was a 2nd part to it too. So cute!
satomika chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
the whole scene was great...

i'm just sorry i didn't get what:
"So what did you want?" He caught the details attentively and smirked, "So should I bring my sword or my gun? Or should I bring both?"
means...
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Great! Simply amazing! :) :)
As it looks good as a oneshot it also begs for continuation. Such plot and beginning gives one straight possibility I'm sure many would love to read. But maybe it's just me who is dying to read a story like that - means modern times, Kaoru is living alone and somewhere near is a mysterious man always in his Battousai mode - with amber eyes, smirk plastered to his face and sexy who is an assassin. No such luck unfortunately. Besides in my dictionary a good story is when we can see a love developing, good lemon and then maybe some omake/extra episode like "X years later" and we see them with kid/s. *laugh*
You are so good I wish you could write something like that. I get the feeling you are either not sure if you do well writing a descriptive lemon or you are just modest and shy person. ;)
TheWolfsCub chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This story is sooooo cute! :) I love it! :D
goldash98 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
grrrrrr why, why, why does everyone leave it hanging at a good part, its not funny, why are people so mean, i mean come on, you could make a good story out of this not just a one-shot :(

anyway good luck with any other stories your writing this one was great :)
euribija chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
It was really intrigueing, hope for a sequel soo :)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
So cute! I really am rooting for Kaoru's baking success.. XD
K chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Seriously - this has got to be one of best one shots I've read in a while and I am really upset, that this isn't a multi-chapter story. How come? The idea is great, the premises are intruiging and you write so very captivatingly.

I demand you continue this. I shall stalk you until you do and then shower you with praise and admiration. ;)