Reviews for Damned Deed
InuKags4Evr chapter 50 . 4/13
Awesome! Loved the development and the plot. You are an amazing writer!
TMariee chapter 50 . 5/3/2016
I really loved this story! I wish I got to read about the kids grow up! I loved this story all the way through. Great Job!
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 50 . 2/5/2016
This was just so beautiful. This ending especially. You've concluded this fic wonderfully. Honestly. It feels like there's this sense of closure. Wonderfully done.

And now to this fic. This was something else. I really liked how you had Kagome and Inuyasha's relationship play out. Slow, like you said. But also very satisfying. Both of them struggled with their own personal demons. I especially liked the little glimpses of Inuyasha's thoughts we got to see. Although a different font or perhaps underlining or something else would've made his thoughts more easier to recognize when reading LOL. But that's a very minor complaint.

Speaking of thoughts, brilliant idea to have Kagome narrate the story initially! Definitely added a hint of suspense and intrigue. I was really worried there for a while that this story would end with a sad conclusion (Inuyasha dying, Inuyasha-Kagome relationship deteriorating, Kado actually dying, the family not reuniting, etc.) and I think that speaks to the brilliance of your writing. You're a wonderful story teller.

Which the way you wove together the original anime story (Naraku, jewel, two worlds) was really interesting. I liked your premise that the two worlds existed parallel to each other. Although I must be honest, I was definitely a little confused by the time frame. Your Kagome definitely doesn't seem to be from contemporary Japan but her time does appear to be earlier than Inuyasha's. And I liked how you incorporated Hojo into the feudal era vs. keeping him in Kagome's era. And finally, I actually really, really, really liked how you had Kagome experiment and grow into herself. Although I wasn't a fan of her jerking around Kouga and Hojo, I did appreciate that she was getting some real experiences and maturing. Actually, I just really enjoyed your version of Kagome in general. Not as bold as the anime Kagome but just as selfless. And not as strong either (surprised there with the whole her being a weaker miko - didn't see that coming. her powers have always been a very significant part of her in the show) but still just as willing to help. Witnessing her growing throughout her relationship with Inuyasha was really nice to see.

Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Min-chan17 chapter 26 . 12/19/2015
so far you story it's sooo good i really enjoy it
Dragodden chapter 50 . 4/17/2015
This was a great story. I have to admit at times I had difficulty continuing because of the angst, which means you really delivered! I was delighted to see this finishing on such a positive note.

Truly a well thought out piece, with all the lose ends tied. I also really liked your writing method with Kagome's foreshadowing. It was a very well used "experiment." :)

Sorry for not reviewing after every chapter, but as I read this as a finished piece, I was too into things and wanted to continue right away. Of course I would leave a final review. I look forward to reading more of your work!
tadpole48 chapter 50 . 1/5/2015
Excellent story
HerFairy chapter 50 . 9/22/2014
I've spent so many hours reading this, both yesterday and today, that when I was finished I was like completely disconnected for a few minutes. This was such a thrilling story to read and although I was fearful 75% of the time because I wasn't sure this would be a happy ending, I'm so happy I stuck with it till the end because it was so worth it and so lovely and ugh I just have the greatest respect for the effort you put into this (because it clearly shows). Thanks for the lovely read!
AlexGaykarth chapter 50 . 5/3/2014
This is such a beautiful story. It's so true, in the way Inuyasha's love for Kikyou will never really go away, but yet he can still love Kagome. Overall it's such a fantastic read, and it was beautifully written, thank you.
Nicole13-1991 chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
I'm really liking this story so far.
Guest chapter 50 . 11/13/2013
This story was very depressing, but good nonetheless. I'm sad to see its over
Lp chapter 50 . 10/25/2013
Omg this was such an awesome story! U had me feeling so many things especially kagome's angst! I love how u kept everyone in character..it's very hard to find fics that do that. Ur a very good writer can't wait to read more of ur works!
Jingyee1511 chapter 27 . 8/2/2013
... Awesome to see all this falling into place. one thing though, the chapter is spelt wrongly, you might want to consider editing it? Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned... Not furry.. ._.
Jingyee1511 chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
In a way, I'm surprised but glad too that you did not go into too much narrative for the Goshinki scene. Surprised, because it seemed too summarised... Glad, though, because it consequently avoided looking like a description of the anime.
Jingyee1511 chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
Great development I should think! *thumbs up* even though I sort of hoped Kagome's pain could be greater elaborated upon, making this more clearly something that pulled them apart yet they managed to reconcile about...
Jingyee1511 chapter 23 . 8/1/2013
... I see why Kagome became disillusioned with life. Inuyasha is too much. You portrayed that rather well... Again, Kikyo being the cause of conflict is very realistic. Good going...