Reviews for Opal Allowance
Ickarium chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Cute story. I personally am not an uber-shipper, and personally wouldn't like Yuuno with Vivio due to the large age and experience difference. But this was cute and well done. Crushes happen to teenagers, and Yuuno wasn't taking advantage of her.

'sides, as I've said before. Yuuno needs more attention by writers. :)
gundamxmeister chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
actually this is funny story, so I didn't hate it.
mllhild chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I loved the teenager Vivio!

So, is there a chance that we get a continuation of this story? Or at least a small omake to continue the last 5 lines, for example a discussion between Fate and Nanoha about the langerie.

I really hope so!
Alavon chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Very sweet.
war09 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
hu~hu~ Vivio in trouble...
F91 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Great story. It really had me laughing several times. I think it's an interesting contrast with my stuff. Here you have them going "You're not old enough yet" where as in mine it was more "Hey, we had careers when we were nine, who are we to stop you?"

Anyways, yeah, I was thinking of writing these events from Yuuno's POV when I get around to it. I just hope it can live up to the high standards your story set forward "
Ookami Kage chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
After lurking in the fandom for a week I finally make a review~

I really liked this. I'm not sure if in the timeline of this story Vivio and Yuuno will actually get together but it's not surprising to me that Vivio's first crush would be on Yuuno. Though given the way her "mamas" are I wouldn't have been surprised if it was Hayate or some other person.

I love reading fics from this fandom, well most of them anyways. Too much blatant bashing on people based on pairings does sometimes turn me off. Anyways, this fic was no different from almost all of the other wonderful fics I've read from MSLN. It definitely gave me that fuzzy heartwarming feeling that kept a smile on my face the whole time.

Thank you for this and I hope to read more of your works.
Cytrus chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Although that was intentional, I still think you overdid it with the passives.

Other than that, I laughed a lot. It was a really fun read. Glad to see you trying out new things from time to time.

See you next time. Keep up the good work.

~ Cytrus
Jokulhaup chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I loled.
Cute story, Vivio's teenage crush is on Yuuno, eh?
I read F91's stories as well, and they were... different.
Heh, crack pairing indeed.
As for Vivio/Einhart (Which is gonna need a name-fusion eventually)... ZOMG THEY ARE TEH ONE TRU LUV!
Okay, yea, I'm done.
I shouldn't try to compose thoughtful reviews after staying up all night... ~.~
The New Mae chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Ehehe. It was cute! Normally I don't really like Vivio x Yuuno because of the age difference and only really read it if Raiser writes it. I think my favourite part was Yuuno kissing Vivio's finger; that was cute. :3
linksword01 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Your work is always awesome. I will wait for the continuation of book I until the end of time.
GeshronTyler chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Well, I thought it was a nice story, without being sappy or angsty.