Reviews for Addiction
kayhenry247 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
...HOST!
Yaoifangirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
B is for banging or b is for bondage
tigeressprincess chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Love it can't wait to find out what z is
MiyakoBirthday chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
My god that was so fricking hot o.O I love the idea that thought Near was still somewhat innocent he pratcially encouraged it all, one of the best MxN stories I've read :3
futuristicpenis chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Hot!
maddy1st chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Can't wait for B
XJhoker chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Oh.. wow *-* Near's such a bad boy ~ LOL, I loved it x3
bunnyboolikesoreos chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Okay, so I noticed 'star' was punucated? I didn't really get that :/ unless it was a Jeffree Star reference? That's really the only thing that came to mind. BJStar Jeffree Star? Nice story, btw! Oh, and I think the A-Z thing is just great, the MxN fanfiction needs more stories. So, an extra 26 will do them good! I'll stay in touch, so I can read all of them. Lmao.
The Black Tulip chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
*she still can't believe than one of her favourites arthors had actualized* OMFG! I J-JUST LOVE IT! It was, just the exactly kind of relationshio that I though about that two! I you just wrote it in the perfect way! ~w~ I'm REALLY waiting 4 the next chapter!

PD: OMG! xD
nowherenew chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
OMFG. THAT'S HILARIOUS.

See, there's 26 letters in the alphabet, and you updated this on the 26th. This amuses me a LOT.

Anyway, to the review.

Vague, but still hot. Loved it. 3
Eska Nutri chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I loved it. It was almost like dubcon. But better. I 'unno. I liked it though. Mello/Near is my DN OTP.

I hope to see more of these A/Z fics from you ;D
DeathNotes-Matt-Chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Ha, nice. I'm not usualy a NearxMello fan but this fic was great. Hope you continue it.
Blissful Lissy chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Adored it.
Sadistic!Mello is yummy and I loved the characterization of Near in this. Hot and cute, in a perverse sort of way (that's a compliment, I swear).

"Think about it for once, Mello; if I'd wanted you to love me, I'd kiss you and tell you that I've never hated you. That I've always thought of you, that you've never left my mind."
That was so...Near. I can't think of a better word to describe it. That line made me cringe, and I loved it.

Eager to see more from you!
ITILY chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Well...it was kinda sudden..and what was Near wearing exactly?..I like the fast-forwardness of it...Rough sex are the best *snickers*...S&M...that sounds familiar..what is it?..should go google it later...anyway...I think the addiction and poison thing is a little over-rated...but I still hope you'll finish that A-Z thing because I love MelloXNear so freaking much!...B is for...Baby?
Mopey Joe chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Love it. It's short, not sweet at all, and definitely to the point. I also love your word choice and imagery. It paints a pretty, dark picture in the mind. o uo 33

I would definitely enjoy a second part, no matter how lazy you are.

The only criticism I'm going to give is this: I was confused with one of the words. Yes, I am that picky about spelling. When you wrote "I'd never felt such a trill," did you actually mean trill or thrill?

Yes. Hate the pickiness. Love the comment. It creates harmony, does it not?