Reviews for Tony's Salvation
Cleavage Queen chapter 24 . 4/13/2014
really lost now...
have you abandoned this or just on long hiatus?
Cleavage Queen chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
ummmmm okay... I'm lost.
how does all this fit into the Knights series?
Laurie is with Gibbs not Tony; Tony is supposed to be with Sara...
Meilea2010 chapter 24 . 1/16/2013
Fantastic chapter. Glad that Tony and Laurie are together. Thunder is quite the guardian for Laurie. Looking forward to the next chapter. Had to go back and read the chapters again to refresh my memory of thisi story.
DS2010 chapter 24 . 1/16/2013
Loved finding out who Thunder is. :)
alix33 chapter 24 . 1/16/2013
At first I was a bit sad when I read Thunder was leaving Laurie, but now I am OK with it, seeing as Moonstar is taking his place, so to speak.
DS2010 chapter 23 . 7/21/2010
I for one love your other stories as well. Thank you so much for updating this one. I love learning more about the dynamics between Tony and Laurie. Also Thunder is a wonderful character, I like the non-human point of view.

Thanks again D
angeleyes46 chapter 23 . 7/21/2010
i love this story
alix33 chapter 23 . 7/20/2010
I think I like Thunder best out of all the characters in this fic.
angeleyes46 chapter 22 . 6/10/2010
keep up the great work
alix33 chapter 22 . 6/10/2010
"In a way it's like having Gibbs as your Papa bear and you all are his cubs. Tim and Abby and maybe even Ziva could be considered your sisters." - Cool!
anci2506 chapter 21 . 6/8/2010
quitting NCIS? that would be a shock!
alix33 chapter 20 . 6/7/2010
"rubbing the water out of his hair with a sky-blue towel (yes, Alix they are nice thick, thirsty towels…soft ones too _)" - You totally made me laugh there, though I have to disappoint you: I somehow do not care about the towels my favourite fictional people use quite as much as I do about their blankies!

"Her droll comment elicits a blush; something that he didn't know he was capable of." - I did not think DiNozzo was capable of blushing either.
angeleyes46 chapter 20 . 6/6/2010
i am so addicted to this story
anci2506 chapter 20 . 6/6/2010
I also would like to know why is Tony always cold since he arrived?
Meilea2010 chapter 20 . 6/5/2010
Fantastic story. They sure make a cute couple. So, when do we get the next update?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »