Reviews for Someday
Moonlight Serenity chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
So sweet. I loved the last line. It was so perfect.
ACE-in-Wonderland chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Ooooh, I loved this so much! I thought it was funny when Bakura had to make SURE no one was around when he showed that tiny spec of kindness towards Ryou. And of course, Ryou had to be fast asleep so HE would never know. I guess it's because Bakura is so adament about locking away the emotions that make him human is what gives this piece such a sad tone. The brief flashback in the beginning was both cute, and dark at the same time. Bakura as a kid has a passionate naivety...and the kid literally grew up thinking theft is the only way to live and that there's nothing wrong with it. Maybe that's another reason why he's so weird with his feelings...aside from being in a Sennen item for thousands of years, his past was just plain messed up. (Although it's interesting how you even mentioned Bakura's mother and father...it's a territory I don't think many people care to tread).

Anyway, rambling aside, I loved this little one-shot and think you are a very talented writer! :]
Fallin-Alone-Scared-Lost chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Nice story. I liked it
Steamcraft chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
kjncduhbv 3 Cute! -faves-

Favorite line:

"Calm down, landlord," Bakura said. "I still have need of you. Nothing will hurt you while I still need your body - I won't allow my host to be damaged beyond use. I'm not that stupid."
nhqanrswmnu chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Aw, I'm a muse now? I'm flattered. And I really like this story, especially the usage of the term 'landlord.' *snicker* Not too many people use it. And Yami Bakura is wonderfully in character as well.