Reviews for Lelouch of the Ascending
Why did you leave the story? Please continue the story even if has been five years. It's an awesome story.
anon chapter 18 . 2/25
its been like five years now will you please continue this awesome story
Guest chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
Please update soon. I really like the story.
Syafiq chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
Update this story soon pls
Guest chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
I remember this. It was one of the first fanfictions I've read. Now that I think about it, it was what made me ship KLxLL
Patriota1993 chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
Jedna z pięciu najlepszych jakie czytałem. Proszę kontynuuj./
One of the five best I've read. Please proceed.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
fdsdgdfgsdf
JuniorL.Cloud chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
Please update the story...
guest chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
GREAT STORY! please update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
love it update soon
god of all chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story
DIM-Everlasting Gaze chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
XD This is just too good... I wonder what the media would do if they found out about what happened at ashford, And how would lelouch's siblings will react. There's just got to be rumors...
KakarotSSJ7 chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
Please update
Ppsh chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
"It was the 4th Prince, Luther ka Britannia, also known as the God of Battle.
"That is enough Theseus," he said calmly, and yet overloading with power."

Ah... gary stue, we meet again. Theseus is right, it hasn't been long enough, even if that wasn't the meeting he was referring to.
Ppsh chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
"People will probably just think you are doing this because I'm your friend," Suzaku pointed out."

Well they should, it's true after all. The very idea of Suzaku as a commander is a bit laughable. He's borderline retarded. Guy has all the logic of a fundamentalist loon.

It's worth noting as well that Zero's geass is quite literally the same thing as Lelouch's. Whether you call it 'changing viewpoints' or 'absolute orders' is irrelevant, they do exactly the same thing. Which is right after Lelouch notes that no two geass are the same.

I have to say I'd be pretty pissed if I were in Jeremiah's shoes. He hasn't done anything wrong, yet Lelouch promoted Kallen (more or less a total stranger, one which threatened to kill him a day before and was actively working with terrorists) to being his personal Knight, and then after promotes Suzaku (who is only cannon fodder in terms of military ranking at this point) straight to commander and interim Viceroy... while Jeremiah gets ignored wholesale. Like so many other aspects of this story, you've tunnel-visioned into a particular goal and ignored so many aspects.

The development of Lelouch/Kallens friendship/relationship so far has been a good example of that. Just the two of them deciding they like each other or that he/she would be great at something, without any actual event which justifies these conclusions. It's just decided, void of any real reason, which makes the entire story feel rather rushed and cheap.