Reviews for The World Since That Day
Natsu chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Aw hell, instead of Byakuran doing the manipulating, it's Shoichi whose got Byakuran wrapped around his finger. Wao. I get the feeling Shoichi really is twisted in this story. I don't think he cares much for Byakuran besides using him as a figurehead. But then again, he was twisted by circumstance.
Bushwah chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
How to say it...

...*yes*.
mayazero chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
dark!shouchi is also a nice twist... loved it!
animemichy chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
wow ! Shou-chan manipulated Byakuran ! So Shou-chan is the reason ! love it !
Xai chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
That was awesome. :D
flyingpardin chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
shou-chan manipulating byakuran? i never thought i'd see this one day... but you made it work! great story *w*
Lita Taka chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love this. Snippets of small manipulations that eventually form and change the fate of the world. And from Shoichi no less. (:

Thanks for writing.
Link no Sou chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
OMG, I love your fic, is so epic seeing evil!Sho-chan manipulating in that form our beloved Byakuran! And Byakuran so cute doing anything only for love ;O;

This story is my fav of favs about 10051! Thanks for writing this!
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wow, this is simply amazing! One of the best 10051 fanfics I've ever read.
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
The rarest of them all, a story of how evil-Shou-chan takes over the world. Byakuran is pretty submissive, I'm starting to like it Your fics always have a realistic twinge to them, it's addictive.
RAAAWWWEEE chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Oooh, I love evil Shoichi! This is an awesome manipulating story.
boredomismyrefuge chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
OMG brilliant awessoommme

that was sooo differnt than any other stories

ive read please keep it up
Nickel Xenon chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Whoa! :O You blew me away there. And I loved every minute. I find this pairing interesting. I just got into it and I'm already hooked. I loved your story!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Wow, my heart hurts ... in a good way. It's just this is so PERFECT, and I can see it so clearly!

Awesome work with these two as usual!
Akiko Fujishima chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Wow, this was so frightening and thrilling! I loved it so much that I mistakenly added this story to my alerts list. You'll notice. x3

Ciao