Reviews for Roses
Tandreluva chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
this chapter is really good and is going in the direction i thought it would. i like the drama between Cat Andre and Tori. though i didn't expect Tori to get so hurt and upset after finally finding out who sent the roses. it does make sense why she's upset but she did say it was cool with her if Andre went out with Cat. never mind that she shoul feel the way she does. Andre never should have done what he did even though Tori gave him the ok to go out with Cat. What i expected was Andre tells Tori he gave her the roses then explains to her the reason why he went out with Cat in the first place, then Andre breaks up with Cat to be with Tori telling her he loves someone else (Tori). the way you wrote it with Tori being hurt is better instead of it not bothering her has i just described. i had this song planned out though for Andre and Cat's break up to be with Tori instead it's called I'm Not The Man For You. heres the link watch?vXJ7oKbHH5H8
imagine Andre Cat and Tori in the video
neyson14 chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
1)-infinity to the power of infinity

2) the ending cause it ended!

3)take out all of it

4)i never knew Large Ham was a writing style

5)nothing because you fail at writing and should never write ever! no more writing for you!
Xx-Cabbie-Seddie-Cailey-xX chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
Okay i wanna say i LOVEDED this story! :)

I'd give it a 9.5 cause of 1 part i disnt like, and that was the fake andre death sceen dream, i didnt think it needed it cause like i got confused and had to read it again to understand it was a dream (it was like 1am when i read it though...) My fave part was... well i have 2, the first was when Cat asked for Robbie to go to the movies and he brings Tori and they have that competition sorta with kissing and the whole "im cold" part, lol. My my other favorite part was the end, how Tori has got roses for Andre and told him "turn around" and she was there :D i love dramas and this was a really good one :)

As for an IDEA... ive been thinking bout this for a long while now, but couldnt figure out how i should right it, and since u need an idea, ill b hapoy to share it with you :)

So the plot is Tori visits Cat for the first time. Like she's never been to her house before, and shows up univited. Cat never wanted Tori to kno that somwthing tradgic happen to her when she was 14 almost 15, so like a year b4 Tori came to hollywood arts, anyways, Cat was Raped and her parents had her keep the baby. Durring this Jade and Beck were 15 and Jade is pregnant too, so Cat and Jade sorta conect cause they both hav a child, But the whole story is Tori finding out bout both the childs and what not... it sounds stupid, ive just watched too many episodes of The Secret Life :/

OH Another idea could be sorta a Sequal to this, but what happens is Tori gets pregnant and each chapter is like the different months, and her debating weather or not to go with abortion ((but she has to keep it no questions asked)) but yeah, again too much Secret Life... but if you like the idea, im willing to share it :)
nerdyatheart chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
I give it a 10. ) I love the rain scene. I thought andre had died for real. This story had the perfect mix of passion pain and pleasure. I dnt know how you do it but cont to do so.
Phil-The-Psychic-Guy chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
8.5/10

Fav. Part: When Cat tricked them all, and when Robbie and Cat we getting together. (My favorite pairing)

Least Fav. Part: All of the hateful fighting

Suggestions: Could you do a Cabbie fic?

Suggestion Summary: Happy, Funny, A little angsty, and it mentions the kiss.
child who is cool chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
awesome story!

i loved it
AquaLotus chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
So, I won't be using the review outline since it's hard for me to answer those questions, so I'll just speak freely.. xD

Anyway..

Ahh, I see about the dream thing. Yeah, I was hoping it wasn't really foreshadowing for traumatic events to come.. xD Glad it wasn't :D

I loved the ending! Haha, it was kinda weird in front of the class, but it was still nice! I liked that Tori gave Andre roses, it was cute :3.

Overall, it was a great story! I really enjoyed reading it, this was one of my favorite Victorious fics . .

You're a really good author, keep it up! )
Spottedwind19 chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
I give this story a 9.5. This was really good. U shuld make more stories
506thpir chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
So I think this deserves a 10z straight up, one of the best stories I've read.

As much as it made me me "oh no!" when I read it, I think all of chapter 11 was my favorite part. I love love things that are kinda angsty, so that chapter was right up my alley.

I kinda wish the dream was addresed in chapter 12, but I see nowhere it cod have been put without making the flow of it awkward, so no complaints there.

But I really did love this story. I remember last school year, sitting in class reading a print out of one of the chapters because I couldn't read the update that morning before I left for school. Haha

oh! And I like how you asked if I felt bitter or scorned in tge shout out. And I didnt at all. Actually, I'm suprised you noticed I didn't review.
Multi-Shipper Girl chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
I love this story and I'm so sad that it is over. But I am very happy about Tori and Andre are together.

As for the overall score, I'll give you a 10 because this is story is that amazing! :)

Actually, my favorite part in this story happens to be in this chapter. It was where Tori sent the flowers to Andre like he had sent the flowers to her in the first chapter.

As for story ideas, I don't have any that you could do, but I have some that you could do if you want to make a sequel for this. Just message me if you want to hear them whenever you can get the chance. :)

Good job! :D
Tynkerbell2356 chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
1) 10

2) seeing André and Tori get back together and to those who noticed, I liked the fact that the beginning and ending were very similar.

3) I don't thnk you should ake anything out, I like the story just the way it is.

4) Just do a continuation of the story you just finished. So sorry that I couldn't come up with any other ideas, hope this helps.

5) I think I should do a SEQUEL…and make the main drama and story plots being different factors that threaten to break our two newly formed and happy couples.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
Great ending.

I'd give it a 10.

Not sure on 2 and 3 since I got into this story late.

Favorite Victorious couples?

As for ideas.

Title unknown.

Robbie and Cat have to take care of an abandand baby girl; Andre helps Tori after she gets her hand smashed by a locker dorr.
reallyJavannah chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
wow... im in shock this was AWESOME! yes i cried again :/ lol but this had alot of good moments, i love this story
moving.in.the.dark chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
I'm going to give this story...a 9 probably.

My favorite parts in the story were...well, the ending, because it was so cute :D lol and I loved the Cabbie you threw in. I also liked the dream sequence, because that added to the drama, but also made Tori realize she loved Andre lol.

Hm...I don't really know what was something you could have done without. I think every part of the story worked.

Yes, I'm using a laptop lol
wstrnplsr105 chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
AWWWWWWWW! That was AMAZING!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »