Reviews for Roses
moving.in.the.dark chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
Omg i was so scared when a
child who is cool chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
great chapter
Cynical.Romantic23 chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
Dude you scared the crap outta me. Don't you ever make me think Andre is dead again! I was gonna beat you up! ANYway, I'm loving this more and more with each update, so keep writing!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
Great stuff, keep it coming.

Maybe if you want, I can give you some story ideas?
Monster and Water chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
Holy shit man, talk about plot twist. Well until the end. I'm guessing that Dre never did talk to Tori. So this next chapter is where she forgives him.

I do dig the story, and I agree with what you said before, younger kids who write try and make it all ooey gooey love at first sight stuff, I like how you actually try and make a believable story.
reallyJavannah chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
OMG! this had me in tears and it had me heartbroken but then when I got to the end... i laughed... i can't believe this was a dream :)
JTPhoenix19 chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
Man...you know how to play with people's emotions. I was sad/mad to read that Andrè was dead but when it was only a dream I was like phew lol. You really have what it takes to become a writer. Good job man I really like this story keep it up D.
AquaLotus chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
Oh my gosh, you got me so sad and scared! Phew!
Spottedwind19 chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
Omigod! Nit cool dude! I was like omigod he's dead! Update soon!
HeartBreaking chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
Lol...I hate you. Jk. For a second, I really believed he was dead. Oh wow. Your story is really good so far.

HeartBreaking3
506thpir chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
Oh goodness, that bout gave me a heart attack. I was reading it and going "noooo! Why is he dead!"

hahaha great job though!
shortney101 chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
This is one of the most beautifully written stories I've come across. I love how it's real, yet different. It's one of the first Victorious fanfics I've read, but it's definitely one of my favorites. Honestly, I didn't even realize a guy was writing it until I read the last author's note. Bravo ;) Brownie points, for making it absolutely romantic. I love everything about this, & keep writing. It's absolutely amazing.
AquaLotus chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
Yay for Cat and Robbie! :D Can't wait to read more!
Cynical.Romantic23 chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
I'd like to point out that this is one of the best Tandre stories on this site. I'd kinda forget about it during those six months you didn't update, but I'm SO glad you are now! It's really sweet and I liked the Cabbie ending of this chapter :) That was perfect. By the way, I don't think anyone, girl or guy, could've written this better. (I didn't even know you were a guy)
wstrnplsr105 chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
...you ended the chapter too soon :(
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »