Reviews for Roses
Aquatic Smores chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
:O...will Andre go out with Cat? Will Tori relize her feelings for Andre, and learn he sent her the roses? Will Rex smack talk some more? Will Robbie break down and reveal HIS feelings for Cat, and will he reveal that Andre sent the roses to Tori? It is getting god! UPDATE!

506thpir chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Oh Cat. How complicated you make things. Then again it does make sense. There were a few confusing parts when you said Robbie when I think you meant Andre, but overall everything was great. I'm likingwhat Rex has been saying. Somthing about calling Sikowitz a cracker and saying she wants that Andre lovin. Hahaha I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I can't wait tocsee what goes from here, especially what Tori thinks
Mystapleza chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
love this story especially how Cat ends up in the same dilemna as Robbie with a stage kiss... the funny thing is now cat is falling for Andre when u really know she likes Robbie... Wierdly enough I find it strange that Robbie and Andre suffer from the same complex... I think this is funny, but we have to somehow get tori and andre together and follow up w/ cat and robbie together
EddieVF chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
real nice
"mood: blah" xD! i sometimes feel blech! XP it was nice to read it
please update soon
Veronica.Heart chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
that was absolutely amazing! the first victorious fic ive even read! it was most outstanding! update soon!
Fresh-Highlighters chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Awesome! Your story is addicting
DariusWOW chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
There's a line where you wrote "Michael nodded..." I think it's supposed to be Andre? Anyway this is getting even better. I thought the whole Cat/Andre improvised scene was both clever and really cute. Can't wait for the next update.
Aquatic Smores chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Cool...does Tori feel abit jealous of cat right now? O..suspense.
Also...I think you put Michal name down instead of Andre, right after the phone call.

Just to let you know :)
506thpir chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Hm what I'm wondering is if Tori thinks he likes Cat now. Guess Ill have to wait and find out. But you know, there's something I noticed you did, but you may or may not have done it on purpose. In the show, Andre sucks at improv. At least from what we can see. In your story, he's not all that great either until he thinks of Tori. ( which the slip up and recovery was a good part) but now I'm curious to see what's next. And thanks for updating so fast. Most writers don't do that.
DariusWOW chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Aww, the jealousy triangle thing...takes me back to junior year. I really like this story.
DariusWOW chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
70 bucks for roses as a birthday gift. I would say that that's awesome commitment, but he didn't put his name. arg
Miss Effie T chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
love it so far! update soon!
viciousboar chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Nice Tandre... I love that ship
Please update!
506thpir chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Once again a good chapter. I happened to look at my email before dinner and saw that you updated. Made me very happy. And I know what you mean about the characters being ooc. It's hard for them not to be with only 4 or 5 episodes to go by. I've been running into the same problem. From what I can tell though, you're keeping true to the characters by what we've been shown. I'm intresred on how this story will go. I'll be on the look out for an update.
506thpir chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Aw! Dang I wish there was more. I'm really looking forward to more of this story
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »