Reviews for Actress
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
This is one of the most realistic portrayals of Tecna and Timmy's relationship that I have ever read. Especially with their "date" in season 5. I mean, they were so awkward they can't even talk to each other, 4 years into their relationship. Even before that, they had almost no chemistry on screen, and the only thing they ever really talked about was technology. And everyone here on treats that lack of communication as "the perfect romance." Seeing a story that shows some actual conflict in their relationship is very refreshing.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
please go on
great :)
CrazytownBoo chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
I do apologize for the "late" review, as I read this chapter long ago but just now had the time to retrieve my account information and review (which, by the way, I feel is necessary to do with your story because of how so very much I enjoy reading it).

Chapter four, albeit short, was perfect that way. There was just enough to stir up curiosity about what is to come: you did not give too much away, and you kept the reader guessing. I absolutely love the element of suspense(even if it diminishes my reservoir of patience), so I commend you for using it. :)

Keep up the good work, and, as always, I'll be anticipating future installments.
Hannah chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Parasite? is that the one that was in the chapter a few back in the meeting? what does it mean?
Katie chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Oh my goodness, FINALLY, TIMMY. He's so slow ;_;

This is an uber plot I like :D

And here, have a ceremonial chicken. I specially bred her, you know.
CrazytownBoo chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
As always, excellently written chapter. The way you write draws in and maintains the reader's attention throughout. You also incorporate emotion into the piece very eloquently.

And, as I have said before, I will be looking forward to the next installment. :) Continue the exceptionally great work!
KittyKLL chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
This is amazing! And your right Techna really needs more attention in the show and in this story. Oh Timmy your so dense!
musicloveR090 chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
it is really well written and i would like to see an update soon! ~Em
DrEamiixx chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
I loved it

Best chapter ever

can't wait for more

tecna & timmy forever

love the idea of a relationsship that isn't alwaya so perfect

don't like the whole "i love you. you love me " thing xD
CrazytownBoo chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
I was so overjoyed to see a notice about another chapter of this story in my inbox! :D Glad to see that you continued building upon it! Personally, despite keeping your forewarning about it in mind, I didn't find the chapter boring at all. I found it a very worthwhile read; very interesting. :)

Like I said in my previous review, your writing is exquisite. It is completely refreshing to see really well-written stories around here, such as yours (I simply cannot express this enough). The text flows extremely well. :)

Keep up the great work! I'll be looking forward to more. _
Christina chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I am a big fan of Tecna & Timmy and I totally loved this story
I love Tecna and I felt so sad for her, when I read this
It would be awesome, if you continued your story

xX Christina
CrazytownBoo chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I have to say, I've been lurking around here (the Winx section of this site) for an awfully long while and it is so refreshing to read a fanfiction such as yours. Emotion flowed throughout the piece and everything was extremely well-written and described. Personally, I love how you incorperated the bit of information about Tecna being an, at least partial, android: this put somewhat of a twist on the emotional tone of the story. Honestly, I would absolutely love to read more. :)
Continue with your superb writing. :) To put it simply; excellent job!
Unknown chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I love it please, please, please continue! It's such an awesome oppertunity for a story you should deffinently continue if not for me for Tecna. I'll leave a review for every chapter.