Reviews for Alliterative Addendums
RGoodfellow64 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
My face is gonna hurt. Really. No doubt about it. Smiling way too much.

Marking to follow story just in case you ever decide to continue this. It was a lot of fun to read.
behindasmile7 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I've really enjoyed all three stories in this series - I hope you keep writing! :)
duskbutterfly chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I really hope there are more, i love them all. And they're even more awesome in that your chapters are each longer than a lot of multi-chap fics :D
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
DAAAAAAAAAAW. Giggling, chair-spinning, hair-twirling...IT IS SO DAMN AWW-WORTHY! And the scene with Ryan and Esposito? PRICELESS.
lolosuper chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I really hope you'll get around to write the conversation with Lanie, or the walk with Castle.

I love this series, hope to see more.
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I love this AU series you got going on : D
Xleste chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I thought your characterization was beautiful through this whole thing - Rick's gleefulness and his office antics, his dialogue with Martha, Kate's phone call. Ryan and Esposito made me laugh.

I would really love to see more of your writing in this vein, please. There's a lot of crap on the internet, and this stands out.
dano010 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Awesome as usual.
Wake-up Soon chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Oh I love this! Anytime day you write an addition to this series is a good day :) aha
Anna.x.(:
corlando chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Oh. Thank you, thank you, thank you. A Matter of Motive and Drifting Towards Dating are two of my favorite stories. I'm so happy you are continuing in that little universe. This really made my day. I can't wait to see where you'll take this.
fialka62 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Terrific fun to read as well. One of the best things about these two is the great pleasure they seem to take in one another's mere company, and you captured that perfectly here.

And Esposito chasing Ryan around the bullpen? Would. Pay. Money. To. See. That.

Glad you're back!
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
It was amazing! I loved the conversation on the phone, it was so Backett and Castle.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
You know what I love about this - aside from the obvious point that you continually rock with these characterizations - is that you used "Summer of 69" as his kickass song. That's just awesome. Most excellent choice.

Also this reminds me of Lanie saying she'd lost serious money on Kate and Castle right before she encourages Kate to move on to Detective Cutie. HEE!
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I'm glad this was tremendously fun for you because it was that and then some for me! I smiled from start to finish! It was delicious how you slowly revealed the reason for Castle's happiness and you used body language as an awesome vehicle for revealing their happiness. Martha was great and perfectly in character. Also love the dynamic at the precinct! This is just a giggley good treat!
Divamercury chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Cute cute cute! Favorite lines:
"So what's all this about me looking happy being weird?" Kate asked.
"What? Did we say that?" Ryan said.
"Yeah, you're always smiling." Esposito agreed. "It's totally normal."

Hee hee! I can't wait for the next one. I loved the two previous stories. Please continue soon!
DM