Reviews for Shining Velocity
Serein Q chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
This is such a cool idea! And you've done a great job with it, too. Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
archsage328 chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
ur back! banzai! pretty clever having iceringer appear here. and if memory serves, chad's chapter should be coming up soon. im definitely looking forward to that!
archsage328 chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
i agree with u that ganju never seems to get a break. personally, im really enjoying ur fanfic, and im hoping u do more than just like one chapter per scene from the ending. like maybe have more interaction between people from different scenes, like maybe having renji, keigo, and mizuiro accidentally piss off grimm's gang, or the 3 of them trying to pick up apache, mira-rose, and sun-sun right in front of hallibel. regardless, keep up the awesome work!
archsage328 chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
i personally think u did an awesome job describing starrk and lilynette here
archsage328 chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
bwahahahahahahahahaha! that's don kanonji for ya! and glad to see hanataro is proven to be worth listening to!
archsage328 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
the only thing this chapter was missing was someone making the mistake of calling dordonii "Don Panini". the ensueing hilarity would have been pure gold!
archsage328 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
honestly, i don't mind the name at all. ive only just started this fic, but im hooked, especially since this ending is perfect material for fanfiction. now onto chapter 2!
symbion chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
This is AWESOME!

I wonder how you will do Ulquiorra's story then. Actually I have a fic based on the same clip and song, Stay Beautiful by Diggy Mo...but I decide to discontinue it. Pls update soon!
capslock-nanao chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
That's AWESOME. I really don't feel sorry for Ganju, though... XD

As always, I really like these, it's a super creative idea. Plz update!
deidaralover12345 chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
This is too cool! This was a great idea and I can't wait for the next chapters!
Tetsui chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Hmm, good job. This chapter really reflects their characters very well.
capslock-nanao chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Wow, really interesting concept and well done too. I can imagine every scene as I read it. And I can just see Gin as a dirty cop, lol!
Tetsui chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
...This makes so much sense, it's not even funny.
Peachcandy chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Nice story.

I wish there was more narration but I guess this is the style of the story.
Tetsui chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Dammit! I wanted to do this fic! Ah, well, you do a good job with it. Kudos.