Reviews for Incarnadine
Hiyoshi Ren chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
well u can't shinobis' that easily... they are stubborn people afterall... ty for the story. please update soon.
SpadePirates4Eva chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Hiiraeth chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Intriguing crossover! It's a shame it's discontinued, but I guess you have your reasons. Would it be safe to assume that the red eyes may also refer to the sharingan as well as the Scarlet eyes?
TheEbilBunni chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Awe I'm disappointed that I found this three years after it was written *cough*abandoned*cough*. I really thought the development was great and I enjoy the way you write. I was hoping that the story was actually completed within the three chapters that were posted. Oh well I'm not going to complain about it but if you ever get a chance please update. I'm really curious especially since you basically gave a preview of the next chapter.
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
U.p.d.a.t.e. pls.
SilvermistAnimeLover chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Please continue this amazing story!
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Don't die yet bcoz I love this story of Kurapika centric.
Tona chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This is so utterly amazing. I'm having a literary spasm right now over the awesomeness of this. It feels completely natural, and you integrated the two worlds together so well! The character interactions and where the plot is heading is getting me so pumped up. I really really really want to see what happens next! (Please!) To top it all off, I absolutely love your writing style. You've made everything flow and make sense. (And proper grammar! Yesssssssssssssssssss.) The best crossover I've read yet, no joke.

Thankyou for these lovely chapters, I would really love to see more of such a promising fanfiction. ;_;
Foxxy5511 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Wow i love this! Really good! Just wanna see naruto here. If gaara fought it would be a great fight!
the bird of the chapel chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
...the only fanfic with this plot.

You've heard this many times but please update.
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I was just thinking, oohh, Kurapika and Sasuke are so alike. So I looked up the crossover and wondered if any decent fanfics were around. I'm glad I found this well-thought out one. You're definitely on a roll to the direction of this fic.
TheFlyingHamster chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Just one thing: in my country, Australia, you aren't allowed to smile for a passport photo i don't know why but you're not.
NanaliJoci chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
i like how the story is going so far i hope in the future u could update
yonet-chan chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
yay! i love the genei ryodan and i love naruto XD so good story mashing for me. i also love gaara, so im quite happy that they will be going to the land of wind :DDDD