Reviews for Size Matters
SueSassySue chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Love the unexpected, twist at the end ... clever!
Narkybynature chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Best laugh I've had in ages! Began thinking that I really could live without reading this, but prevailed. I cringed and nearly heaved, considered reaching for the brandy to bolster my confidence, as you can's un-see what you have seen... or read in this case, and it was well worth it!
Limaccia chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Ha! That's hysterical - although it's true, ears are quite an erogenous zone!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Ok this makes me feel like I have an absolute sewer mind:). I thought she meant his manhood:). Thanks for writing abd sharing.
DianeB chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
OTFL! I knew it wasn't gonna be what I *thought* it was gonna be, but that didn't make the twist any less entertaining! Yee hee hee, I find myself in Louisa's corner with regard to this particular part of the doc's anatomy!

I've just started watching this show, and from the start I was hooked.
Seriana Ritani chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Really, I think I've just re-read this little piece a dozen times in the last hour. How absolutely delightful! Thank you so much.
Presca chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Cute and clever, I love your writing style and dialogue as well that they are terribly sexy...thanks for an excellent read :)
Razo Imprie chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
um...

It is really well writen and funny but kinda disturbing...
Littleguinea chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This one has me chuckling away like a lunatic. It is so funny. Thank you for brightening my day :)
vfitz911 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Ha! You pulled me in from the get go. Marvelous.
GriffinStar chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Ha Ha - This is great, I'm sure we guessed it was the size of his ears you were talking about.
Gy53byg chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I love this one MM...
;) TC
RubyRedi chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Very good MM. Made me chuckle.
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This really is very funny. I hope you keep the fiction coming :)