Reviews for My Last Few Days With You
MackBlade chapter 39 . 6/20
Well they are using a space ranger themed attack so who knows...XD
Chicoco Phantomhive chapter 70 . 6/13
First, Wecome back, and second please continue to update :)
From: Chicoco Phantomhive
MissMerezy chapter 70 . 6/11
I hope you're planning to continue with your goal of writing at least a few words a day... I don't think I can wait another year for the next chapter! XD

This was really nice to read. You portrayed the different emotions very well. When Kairi was sneaking downstairs, my heart was racing too! XD

The scenes between Kairi and Sora, even in thought of the other, were very, very sweet and heartwarming.
I'm quite looking forward to seeing how this will all end!

Excellent chapter. :)
relena soulheart chapter 69 . 1/6
Welcome back! :D i can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! Keep up with the amazing work!
Mere-Mere chapter 69 . 1/5
1) DONT YOU DARE CLIFFHANG THE ENDING. PLEASSSEEE, HAVE MERCY!
2) *squeeee* it's so WONDERFUL to read your writing again! Absolutely fantastic! I have missed it so much! :D
3) This chapter was wonderful. I laughed in places... cried in others. (Yes, I actually cried... Though that's probably not unusual for me. XD)
You are a very talented author, Lex. Words are easy enough to write into sentences, but if you can emotionally move your audience, that's a job well done. the only thing I would point out is that typically it takes someone with cancer getting really sick over a few weeks/days before they die... the last two weeks that my grandpa had was spent really sick and sleeping in the hospital... they don't just... fall over, which it seems Sora might or might not... typically if a doctor was to tell someone they had two weeks, then the two weeks wouldn't be perfectly healthy seemingly...
BUT I SHALL NOT POINT THAT OUT (XD) BECAUSE YOU MIGHT DECIDE TO MAKE THIS STORY LONGER, AND THEN IT WOULD NEVER END! DX
But it's still been a really good story, and who needs all those medical mumbo jumbo technicalities anyway? XD

Anyway, I'm so looking forward to the final chapter! I must know how it ends! You've done a great job with keeping the readers totally in suspense this whole time. :D I hope that the final chapter will be out soon.
Best of luck to you with the writing! :D
Spiderfan626 chapter 21 . 4/21/2015
Wait do they know?
Spiderfan626 chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
Please tell me this has a happy ending.
Spiderfan626 chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
Uh-oh. Poor Sora.
Spiderfan626 chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
Moral of the story so far. Always were sunscreen when going to the beach. Good start.
SavSilvy chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Hi! Do you plan on updating soon? Please reply ASAP so I know whether to expect or not :((
Nzguy20 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
please update
relena soulheart chapter 68 . 6/19/2014
I can't wait until the next chapter. While reading this story, I kept thinking about the people out there who are also suffering from cancer. I sure hope Sora survives. Not just for the sake of the story, but also for the sake of those who have or had cancer. This story truly is inspirational..
Mere chapter 68 . 6/6/2014
There. I am now caught up. :D

I'm so unbelievably excited for the next chapter. I've just gotta know what happens!
This whole thing I've loved reading, as it's such a sweet and heartfelt story. I absolutely adore it. Kairi and Sora are perfect for each other, and the way you write them just adds to that fact.
I'm still in disbelief that Sora keeps managing to sneak out at night this way. I half expected him to be caught at LEAST once. I guess he's just a good sneaker. XD
Really looking forward to what you have in store for the final chapter. :D
C.E chapter 68 . 6/1/2014
is sora really going to die from cancer? Be completly honest
C.E chapter 53 . 6/1/2014
is sora really going to die from cancer? be honest.