Reviews for My Last Few Days With You
Spiderfan626 chapter 21 . 4/21
Wait do they know?
Spiderfan626 chapter 14 . 4/21
Please tell me this has a happy ending.
Spiderfan626 chapter 6 . 4/21
Uh-oh. Poor Sora.
Spiderfan626 chapter 2 . 4/21
Moral of the story so far. Always were sunscreen when going to the beach. Good start.
Savannah Silverstone chapter 1 . 1/17
Hi! Do you plan on updating soon? Please reply ASAP so I know whether to expect or not :((
Nzguy20 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
please update
relena soulheart chapter 68 . 6/19/2014
I can't wait until the next chapter. While reading this story, I kept thinking about the people out there who are also suffering from cancer. I sure hope Sora survives. Not just for the sake of the story, but also for the sake of those who have or had cancer. This story truly is inspirational..
Mere chapter 68 . 6/6/2014
There. I am now caught up. :D

I'm so unbelievably excited for the next chapter. I've just gotta know what happens!
This whole thing I've loved reading, as it's such a sweet and heartfelt story. I absolutely adore it. Kairi and Sora are perfect for each other, and the way you write them just adds to that fact.
I'm still in disbelief that Sora keeps managing to sneak out at night this way. I half expected him to be caught at LEAST once. I guess he's just a good sneaker. XD
Really looking forward to what you have in store for the final chapter. :D
C.E chapter 68 . 6/1/2014
is sora really going to die from cancer? Be completly honest
C.E chapter 53 . 6/1/2014
is sora really going to die from cancer? be honest.
Mere chapter 22 . 5/10/2014
Gonna leave a review now. (:

Awwwwwwwwwww, this chapter is so cute. Kairi holding his hand, and Riku thinking about them being a couple, and then THEM thinking about them being a couple... It's so sweet!
You've written an amazing story here, and I can't wait to read the rest!
Super sniper chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
68 Fukin chapters? That doesn't sound like "the last few days" if you ask me
The V-Blade chapter 68 . 3/21/2014
I KNEW that man was Kairi's dad, and now my guess has proven true. Can't wait to see what the KH trio will get up to next chapter. I am really enjoying this story BTW. Thank you for posting it :)

Peace!
MasterKaze chapter 67 . 2/20/2014
Wow. 67 chapters an counting. That's something to be proud of!

I'm in love with this story. I have not been able to put it down since I started. I love the concept, and the way you've written it has only made it better. I absolutely adore how you've written the characters. Your story deserves far more reviews than it has.

I'm sad that the story is coming to an end as I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. However, all good things must come to an end, and I am delighted to see how you conclude the story. I eagerly await your next update.
Iluminated Darkness chapter 67 . 2/16/2014
is it someone related to kairi?