Reviews for A Nib's Babble
DragonfireXAgent chapter 31 . 12/10/2016
I AM BINGING ALL YOUR ARTEMIS FOWL STORIES I LOVE U ATE *hardcore artemis/hollly shipper right here*
humanatee chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Funny. I like how you showed how the teacher was nervous about dealing with Artemis. My only criticism is that in some places, your punctuation causes a reader to pause too much, which makes parts of the sentence seem disconnected from each other. For example, you wrote, "I waited for his long argument..." The parentheses and the em dashes all in one sentence, combined with the phrasing, make this a bit awkward. It kind of works because the professor is definitely nervous and might not be thinking straight, but it could be better.
All in all, this was a good read. I'll be finishing up the rest later... :)
purpleradiance chapter 28 . 3/1/2016
artemis the stereotypical genius, steepling his fingers.
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
i will never look at hibiscus the same way.
NotteBoy chapter 31 . 11/2/2015
I love the all the little things you do in all these short stories
whitealmond chapter 31 . 5/7/2015
Aaand, I finished it :D this collection of drabbles was a real treat. Have the bunnies finally stopped breeding? ;) I was rather hoping Artemis would find that fountain, lol
whitealmond chapter 30 . 5/7/2015
Whew... heavy. I feel so bad for Trouble. The image of the fairy ring dance is pretty romantic... (I'd love to see Holly trying to teach it to Artemis XD) Is Aspen his son, or Artemis'?
whitealmond chapter 28 . 5/7/2015
*snort* what the heck was that, Artemis? Finally acting your age?
whitealmond chapter 27 . 5/7/2015
the second "What did it mean?" made me giggle hysterically XD
whitealmond chapter 25 . 5/7/2015
Is he still looking for the fountain of youth? :3
whitealmond chapter 24 . 5/7/2015
I half expected Artemis to still be lying on the floor, stewing in his shame. Hilarious! XD
whitealmond chapter 23 . 5/7/2015
It's true, we're just giving our loved ones ostentatious sexual organs. It's quite straightforward!
whitealmond chapter 22 . 5/7/2015
That's rather disappointing, lol. Perhaps Artemis could be his middle name? XD what'd they end up naming the little bugger?
whitealmond chapter 21 . 5/7/2015
It was probably the previous chapter, but when I read "early lay" the first time, I immediately thought of what it meant the second time Butler thought it XD ha!
whitealmond chapter 20 . 5/7/2015
Giggling. Giggling insanely. So many dirty puns, Holly? And i can't tell if she was telling the truth...

...she probably was hahahahah