Reviews for Irrrevocable
riri chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Sorry to say this but this chapter wasn't as good as the first .
Beautiful Feather chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I love both your version of Draco and Harry. Harry, because he is so dark and a complete bad boy and Draco because he seems like a really nice guy who is worried about Harry. I really hope you keep this story going. It should be a real shame if you stopped now.

B.F.
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
It is almost like Harry and Draco have switched personalities. I really like the idea you have going here. Harry seems to scary!

B.F.
IchigoPudding chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I think Harry might need a hug :(
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is sad because I feel that Draco actually likes Harry :(
Rising Phoenix1835 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
This chapter seemed kinda out of place from the first. I like that we got to see the story from Harry's POV, but i think it would've fit better as the first chapter, with the whole recap and all. Also, I see this story is listed as complete, but it doesn't seem very finished. Are you planning on continuing?
MayuBlack chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
looks interestiong and I cant wait to read more
shenmi meiren chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
aaaaaah... what suspense! great idea!
livininadream chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Good chapter!
history chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
I like a lot this chapter . i like a lot thisc hapter . I liek how you show what harry feels!
livininadream chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I like this so far!
history chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I like your story !Will harry become a dark lord ?
This is an empty account chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
While there are only a few minor grammar errors, I find this oneshot interesting. It feels as if Draco and Harry are out of character, but more in a way that they might have swapped personalities?
I feel a sequel coming on in which Harry is the Dark Lord? xD
cascol3 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I can't wait to see what Harry is going to do for revenge. Yes he got to live but they took away his choices and his freedom. Great start.
teddybear550 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010