Reviews for Irrrevocable
Eos-hime chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
I like it :)
hawkswench chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
I know you have this story as completed but I do wish you would write another chapter to it. It doesn't seem as finished as it could be.
Anna Rosalind chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Nice story! I really wish it was longer, and you had what happens after the wedding, but I love what you do have. .
madsloth chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
In the end not a bad story... I would kill them all or make them wish they were dead, I still don’t get the dual line ending homosexual marriage contract or such a sceptical being the event of the year.
madsloth chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
They wanted retribution after Narcissa was killed

-Clearly that is not the case or they would spy for retribution not for a homosexual marriage contract.

He had known since his childhood that he was going to be in an arranged marriage

-Did he expect to be married to Crabb?

A marriage contract between two males to end two family names that makes a lot of sense.
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Hmph.. Instead of going dark, Harry should have packed up and RUN AWAY as far as he can, and leave them all to suffer at the hands of Voldemort and his Death Munchers. Probably even send a pensieve memory to Voldemort that has a recording of him doing a wizards oath promising that he won't come back to fight voldemort for any reason.

They deserve whatever Voldemort dishes out, if their willing to throw away Harry's future happieness with someone he actually LIKES and LOVES, without bothering to ask HIM if he'd be WILLING to do it or not without them going behind his back and agreeing without consulting him first on the matter.

Why should he be forced into marriage to a GUY he's HATED since day one just because they want Draco and his dad to spy for them and marriage ti was the only way? Why'd he have to still go through with the marriage even AFTER he did beat Voldemort?

If Sirius and Remus REALLY cared about his happienessthey have put clauses in the stupid contract, so there could have been a way out of it for Harry. I mean exactly how long has the contract even been in effect when the attempt on Dumbledore's life failed and Narcissa was killed because Draco failed his mission? How long were Draco and Lucious even actually 'spies' against old snake face before Harry finally beat him? Did they even get to follow their end of the deal on the contract involving spying through before voldemort was beaten?
riri chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Sorry to say this but this chapter wasn't as good as the first .
Beautiful Feather chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I love both your version of Draco and Harry. Harry, because he is so dark and a complete bad boy and Draco because he seems like a really nice guy who is worried about Harry. I really hope you keep this story going. It should be a real shame if you stopped now.

B.F.
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
It is almost like Harry and Draco have switched personalities. I really like the idea you have going here. Harry seems to scary!

B.F.
IchigoPudding chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I think Harry might need a hug :(
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is sad because I feel that Draco actually likes Harry :(
Rising Phoenix1835 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
This chapter seemed kinda out of place from the first. I like that we got to see the story from Harry's POV, but i think it would've fit better as the first chapter, with the whole recap and all. Also, I see this story is listed as complete, but it doesn't seem very finished. Are you planning on continuing?
MayuBlack chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
looks interestiong and I cant wait to read more
shenmi meiren chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
aaaaaah... what suspense! great idea!
livininadream chapter 2 . 4/29/2010