Reviews for Irrrevocable
Luna-sss chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I wait aswell for the day you will grace us with the next installment of this.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Hmph. I don't see why Harry 'calmly' went along with it. I'd have thrown a fit and blasted all of them into kingdom come and DEMAND that they BREAK the contract, or else he will personally take delight in KILLING the Malfoys before he would allow himself to be offered up in marriage to a family who's done NOTHING but make his life a living hell since day one! *lol* It's not HIS problem if the Malfoys wouldn't spy for the Order without requirements, so they think they can just sell him off without his knowledge or permission and think he's going to quietly let them do it. I'd have run off and leave the country if I had to, to get away from all the crackpots who want to ruin his life, and let them deal with Voldemort themselves.. *lol* Unless the stupid contracts were going to magically harm him in some way if he continued to refuse to obey it and marry Draco, I say he should refuse to honor it for as long as possible. Or if he was going to lose something like his magic/life/money/etc. if he didn't obey the contract, i think THOSE kind of sacrifices would be worth it over letting him be forced to marry he HATES for ANY reason. *lol*
Alena13 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
It's good! I think when one writes a dark Harry story it is the most difficult thing to do, because you have to take your reader, who most likely loves the good Harry, with you. You have done it brilliantly! Now I am enraged on Harrys behalf. :)
VeronicaD13 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Oh come on! I want to find out how he gets them back? Did he poison all the food at the wedding? ARGH! This is such a good start! Please write more!
DemeRain chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Dark and intriguing, thanks for sharing.
Dark Song 87 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
uh oh.
Foxgirldrarryfan chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
OMG HARRYS GOT PIMPS
Eos-hime chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
I like it :)
hawkswench chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
I know you have this story as completed but I do wish you would write another chapter to it. It doesn't seem as finished as it could be.
Anna Rosalind chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Nice story! I really wish it was longer, and you had what happens after the wedding, but I love what you do have. .
madsloth chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
In the end not a bad story... I would kill them all or make them wish they were dead, I still don’t get the dual line ending homosexual marriage contract or such a sceptical being the event of the year.
madsloth chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
They wanted retribution after Narcissa was killed

-Clearly that is not the case or they would spy for retribution not for a homosexual marriage contract.

He had known since his childhood that he was going to be in an arranged marriage

-Did he expect to be married to Crabb?

A marriage contract between two males to end two family names that makes a lot of sense.
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Hmph.. Instead of going dark, Harry should have packed up and RUN AWAY as far as he can, and leave them all to suffer at the hands of Voldemort and his Death Munchers. Probably even send a pensieve memory to Voldemort that has a recording of him doing a wizards oath promising that he won't come back to fight voldemort for any reason.

They deserve whatever Voldemort dishes out, if their willing to throw away Harry's future happieness with someone he actually LIKES and LOVES, without bothering to ask HIM if he'd be WILLING to do it or not without them going behind his back and agreeing without consulting him first on the matter.

Why should he be forced into marriage to a GUY he's HATED since day one just because they want Draco and his dad to spy for them and marriage ti was the only way? Why'd he have to still go through with the marriage even AFTER he did beat Voldemort?

If Sirius and Remus REALLY cared about his happienessthey have put clauses in the stupid contract, so there could have been a way out of it for Harry. I mean exactly how long has the contract even been in effect when the attempt on Dumbledore's life failed and Narcissa was killed because Draco failed his mission? How long were Draco and Lucious even actually 'spies' against old snake face before Harry finally beat him? Did they even get to follow their end of the deal on the contract involving spying through before voldemort was beaten?
riri chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Sorry to say this but this chapter wasn't as good as the first .
Beautiful Feather chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I love both your version of Draco and Harry. Harry, because he is so dark and a complete bad boy and Draco because he seems like a really nice guy who is worried about Harry. I really hope you keep this story going. It should be a real shame if you stopped now.

B.F.