Reviews for Irrrevocable
Rokkis chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Eh, the first chapter was fine, but the second seem completely unnecessary. A second chapter with proper consequences of their betrayal would have been a more interesting read.

Cheers though and best of luck
iKoffeeholic chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Please post ch 3!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Horrible I hate it its no harry draco fanfic just a story of harry going dark
Brandyk chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
I like it but... I don't get why the twins? I mean, sure we all like them but if everyone else knew it's seems pointless. Also takes power away from the anger and hate Harry's under to turn dark.
Luna-sss chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I wait aswell for the day you will grace us with the next installment of this.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Hmph. I don't see why Harry 'calmly' went along with it. I'd have thrown a fit and blasted all of them into kingdom come and DEMAND that they BREAK the contract, or else he will personally take delight in KILLING the Malfoys before he would allow himself to be offered up in marriage to a family who's done NOTHING but make his life a living hell since day one! *lol* It's not HIS problem if the Malfoys wouldn't spy for the Order without requirements, so they think they can just sell him off without his knowledge or permission and think he's going to quietly let them do it. I'd have run off and leave the country if I had to, to get away from all the crackpots who want to ruin his life, and let them deal with Voldemort themselves.. *lol* Unless the stupid contracts were going to magically harm him in some way if he continued to refuse to obey it and marry Draco, I say he should refuse to honor it for as long as possible. Or if he was going to lose something like his magic/life/money/etc. if he didn't obey the contract, i think THOSE kind of sacrifices would be worth it over letting him be forced to marry he HATES for ANY reason. *lol*
Alena13 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
It's good! I think when one writes a dark Harry story it is the most difficult thing to do, because you have to take your reader, who most likely loves the good Harry, with you. You have done it brilliantly! Now I am enraged on Harrys behalf. :)
VeronicaD13 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Oh come on! I want to find out how he gets them back? Did he poison all the food at the wedding? ARGH! This is such a good start! Please write more!
DemeRain chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Dark and intriguing, thanks for sharing.
Dark Song 87 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
uh oh.
Foxgirldrarryfan chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
OMG HARRYS GOT PIMPS
Eos-hime chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
I like it :)
hawkswench chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
I know you have this story as completed but I do wish you would write another chapter to it. It doesn't seem as finished as it could be.
Anna Rosalind chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Nice story! I really wish it was longer, and you had what happens after the wedding, but I love what you do have. .
madsloth chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
In the end not a bad story... I would kill them all or make them wish they were dead, I still don’t get the dual line ending homosexual marriage contract or such a sceptical being the event of the year.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »