Reviews for Why Bowties Are Cool
Ambernot chapter 1 . 3/9
hehehe
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Ahhh, this was interesting! and entirely plausible! *Blinks* Fantastic fic, sweetie!

*HUGS*

Mandy
MyValentine chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Love this.
hehe chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
oh... whoops...
Commander Ael chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Very nice and entirely possible.
Wavelet365 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is a wonderful story: well-written and poignant. All that it needs at this point is the sequel in which we learn about Rory's baseball cap trauma, and how it motivated the doctor to start wearing a fez.
rosexknight chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Ha! Sheer brilliance! D loved the story and I love how You had Amy see the tenth Doctor. In short, it was utterly brilliant! I loved the bit with the bowtie at the end too )
Laurelab chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wow, I loved this! So bittersweet. It sounds horrible, but I'd love to see more traumatized!Amelia. Nice work
Arianni chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Nice! Very clever plotting, neatly TIED up (ho ho ho). Characterisation of the Tenth Doctor was a little off, I reckon he sounded a bit formal/ less energetic than usual. But excellent grammar, and some wonderful little ideas in there (love the leaf counting). Keep it up!
pepperluck chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Excellent story. I really liked the whole reason as to why bowties are cool. It definitely adds to the character's development. I loved this story.
SebonzaMitsuki27 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Oh, poor Amy.

This was simply lovely to read and heartbreaking too.

I still miss Ten.
the doctors tie chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
what a brilliant story
Swangal chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I think this is the best multiple doctor and Amy story I've read. Good job! Could totally be canon. (I'm a sucker for canon)
greentoothbrush chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
this was a brilliant idea! wish i had thought of it! i like the way you gave the bow tie significance!
SIDRAT chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Wow, that was fantastic. I'm came to the doctor who section of to find a long story, but ended up finding this. Really fantastic! It feels like part of "The Eleventh Hour" and you really should be comended! Would love to hear more stories from you!

SIDRAT