Reviews for Solid Gold
alicia.jen.havens chapter 9 . 3/6
Great ending to chapter!
alicia.jen.havens chapter 2 . 3/6
Lol this chapter was funny but serious at the same time.
Grace Evans chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
riiight,forget i asked...
Grace Evans chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
i was wndring how they could just get pregnant just like that when there was just no indication tham men could get pregnant in this universe. i mean, it came as a shock to me and just felt totally ov of place, like it totally doesnt fit n d story.. bty, ive been reading sbb all nyt nd its now 4.14am here, nd im startin solid gold nw. cool story btw.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Your story is so amazing i love it so much . I'm really sad it ended but that's that .i really like reading your fics they make me jump up and down with happiness . I hope you have a lovely bye
smileforme100 chapter 32 . 12/31/2014
I can't believe I didn't know about this fic until just recently! I mean with reading SBB once or twice, actually more like 4 times, I thought I would know about it lol. Anyway, just like SBB I'm gonna read this fic probably 4 times or more! Both fics are amazing! Keep up the good work! Fighting!
fangirlhaven chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
The agony of a cliffhanger!
fangirlhaven chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
This is forbidden love according to U-KISS ;)
fangirlhaven chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Shuhei Kita's divine. ( Д)
fangirlhaven chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Imagining Nnoitra burping a baby is just too hilarious. XD
lluviabrillante chapter 32 . 11/13/2014
I never would have read a fic this long that focused on 2 characters that aren't a part of any otp of mine if I hadn't grown to adore them in the previous fic. This was great.
K.E.G.G.1990 chapter 32 . 8/19/2014
I tried like 4 times and I cant see the picture of shinjis ring! I tried like 3 times! I really would like to see it! If theres anyway you could show me! Let me know!
K.E.G.G.1990 chapter 31 . 8/19/2014
Ah omg this story was sooo amazing! I love shinji and nnoitra together! Sbb and thos story Re absolutely amazing and ima read the newest one too! Itll be sad when its all over! Best stories ever.
poiplepanda chapter 31 . 7/21/2014
You make my eyes hurt but I love every second of it (: please never stop writing your amazing stories! I love them so much!
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 32 . 7/10/2014
Aaaww, that was...and then...WWWWAAAHHHH! (Jk! :P) But it was both sad and awesome at the same time.
1,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »