Reviews for Solid Gold
smileforme100 chapter 32 . 12/31/2014
I can't believe I didn't know about this fic until just recently! I mean with reading SBB once or twice, actually more like 4 times, I thought I would know about it lol. Anyway, just like SBB I'm gonna read this fic probably 4 times or more! Both fics are amazing! Keep up the good work! Fighting!
fangirlhaven chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
The agony of a cliffhanger!
fangirlhaven chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
This is forbidden love according to U-KISS ;)
fangirlhaven chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Shuhei Kita's voice...is divine. ( Д)
fangirlhaven chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Imagining Nnoitra burping a baby is just too hilarious. XD
lluviabrillante chapter 32 . 11/13/2014
I never would have read a fic this long that focused on 2 characters that aren't a part of any otp of mine if I hadn't grown to adore them in the previous fic. This was great.
K.E.G.G.1990 chapter 32 . 8/19/2014
I tried like 4 times and I cant see the picture of shinjis ring! I tried like 3 times! I really would like to see it! If theres anyway you could show me! Let me know!
K.E.G.G.1990 chapter 31 . 8/19/2014
Ah omg this story was sooo amazing! I love shinji and nnoitra together! Sbb and thos story Re absolutely amazing and ima read the newest one too! Itll be sad when its all over! Best stories ever.
poiplepanda chapter 31 . 7/21/2014
You make my eyes hurt but I love every second of it (: please never stop writing your amazing stories! I love them so much!
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 32 . 7/10/2014
Aaaww, that was...and then...WWWWAAAHHHH! (Jk! :P) But it was both sad and awesome at the same time.
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
Firstly, the people who are like this (the person who left you those reviews) immensely piss me off, because not only is it ridiculously rude and just plain stupid, it's extremely childish as well - what are they, five? What did someone in front of them take two seconds too long to enjoy themselves on the swingset or something?

Secondly, I've noticed that (and of course not in all cases by any means!) often times unless a reviewer is a writer themselves they don't seem to realize that THIS IS FANFICTION; more often than not it's written in the writer's SPARE TIME, and unless you're a PUBLISHED AUTHOR (like Jim Butcher, Laurell K. Hamilton, etc. ) you have other things going on and taking-up/sharing your time and unless you are said published author your writing doesn't take up all your time and isn't entirely your life (if that makes any sense. XD).

Thirdly, being a writer myself (though sadly not yet published but that's in the works. Lol) I completely understand that real life ALWAYS comes first: family, school, work, health. All that shit comes before fanfiction and stories and online writing.

Fourthly, things happen and things change - I've read a few stories over the years where the author goes on an indefinite hiatus because something traumatic happens and they need to mentally rebuild themselves or take a break from whatever. Take Anne Rice for example. Or of the reasons she stopped writing about vampires was because her husband died and she based Lestat after him.

And lastly, I LOVE your story (this one and the other's I've read) and I'm finding that I really enjoy our writing style: excellent character development, your wording creates awesome imagery, the plot is brilliant, not to mention very well done 'fun' scenes, and just all around awesomeness. :P I look forward to finishing this story and reading your other works!
Kintama-Hime chapter 31 . 12/11/2013
That was lovely! I cried at the end. :o)

I feel a bit bad for Tesra though.
no14sure chapter 21 . 11/4/2013
Ok, this isn't really a review (but for the record, the story is brilliant, like all your stories), but I just needed to say this: Szayel needs to go to fucking jail. Apart from all the crimes that he has no doubt committed, but just for being a bad person in general; like being the worst kind of person. The prosecution wouldn't even need to say anything, the charges would just be "for being a dick" (or rather "for being Szayel", because no words in my vocabulary come close to describing him right now) and then he would probably get a life imprisonment with no chance for parole. Seriously.
But I guess that's just testament to your writing skill to be able to make the reader feel this much hatred for a character.
poiplepanda chapter 32 . 8/7/2013
Strawberry Bad Boy and Solid Gold are by far the best stories I've ever read on here! I do hope you'll continue to write amazing stories! Lots of love!
iimurr chapter 23 . 7/15/2013
Okay I know this was uploaded a while ago, I just thought I would say that this was freaking amazing! I think you handled that amazingly and I believe people should have way way WAY more respect for authors. Like you said, authors have lives outside of writing and school can defiantly consume alot of time and children require supervision and such. I have to say I more than likely wouldn't have handled this as well as you have. So kudos and your stories are always great (:
1,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »