Reviews for Solid Gold
I love it
OMG those lines nnoitra said to Shinji in his office hot stuff purer love meow
alicia.jen.havens chapter 9 . 3/6/2016
Great ending to chapter!
alicia.jen.havens chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
Lol this chapter was funny but serious at the same time.
Grace Evans chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
riiight,forget i asked...
Grace Evans chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
i was wndring how they could just get pregnant just like that when there was just no indication tham men could get pregnant in this universe. i mean, it came as a shock to me and just felt totally ov of place, like it totally doesnt fit n d story.. bty, ive been reading sbb all nyt nd its now 4.14am here, nd im startin solid gold nw. cool story btw.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Your story is so amazing i love it so much . I'm really sad it ended but that's that .i really like reading your fics they make me jump up and down with happiness . I hope you have a lovely bye
smileforme100 chapter 32 . 12/31/2014
I can't believe I didn't know about this fic until just recently! I mean with reading SBB once or twice, actually more like 4 times, I thought I would know about it lol. Anyway, just like SBB I'm gonna read this fic probably 4 times or more! Both fics are amazing! Keep up the good work! Fighting!
fangirlhaven chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
The agony of a cliffhanger!
fangirlhaven chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
This is forbidden love according to U-KISS ;)
fangirlhaven chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Shuhei Kita's voice...is divine. ( Д)
fangirlhaven chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Imagining Nnoitra burping a baby is just too hilarious. XD
lluviabrillante chapter 32 . 11/13/2014
I never would have read a fic this long that focused on 2 characters that aren't a part of any otp of mine if I hadn't grown to adore them in the previous fic. This was great.
K.E.G.G.1990 chapter 32 . 8/19/2014
I tried like 4 times and I cant see the picture of shinjis ring! I tried like 3 times! I really would like to see it! If theres anyway you could show me! Let me know!
K.E.G.G.1990 chapter 31 . 8/19/2014
Ah omg this story was sooo amazing! I love shinji and nnoitra together! Sbb and thos story Re absolutely amazing and ima read the newest one too! Itll be sad when its all over! Best stories ever.
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »