Reviews for I know who you are
Louie001 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Hi! This is a late posting... But this is a beautiful cloti. I love the insight into cloud's pov. Really enjoyed it. The ending was lovely too. I love the vision you create with Zack and Areis
PlayLaughNerd chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I LOVED this! And I'm one for Zerith, also. But this was just excellent. This was what I thought it would be like after Advent, too xD. But seriously, this is awesome. 3
OhJay chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I loved it! So sweet 3
Leah Conner chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I wish Square would make something like this. Cloud seeing Zack and Aerith at the end of AC was good, but he has some serious scars & and I don't think a smile and looking at Tifa is enough to say "he's okay now." Cloud and Tifa need a good epilogue like this. Loved it. Thanks for writing!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
WOW! :) GREAT!
Signora Ted chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
AW
SO CUTE!
Achi chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Just a follow-up. That cleaning the buster sword idea? Totally cute! Why haven't more people written about that? I love the premise. 3
LadyTeefStrife chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
OMG! I can't stop smiling! I'm giggling like a stupid! XD Oh, man...

You really have the theory that Aerith and Zack did something in that flower bed, huh? ;) I hope you didn't feel like betraying them for making Cloud and Tifa... you know. XD

I must say that thanks to your knowledge about the Zerith, you can make a really interesting Cloud. I'm really surprised to see a really good Cloud, one that is taking in and understanding Zack and Aerith's sacrifices. I really like that Cloud. Usually he only appreciates them, but not gets to understand their heroism. And I have to confess that I've opened my eyes a little more too to the Zerith and the truth behind Zack and Aerith's deaths thanks to this story :)

Time for my inner-fangirl to squeal: YAY! Cloud said Teef! X3

Okay, it's passed now. XD
As I said, thanks to your knowledge about Zack, you made the Buster Sword regain its symbolism. Usually it gets forgotten. In the game, it was the sword Cloud used to finally kill Sephiroth. It was Zack's legacy.
Later in CC and ACC it gained the 'heart', but the sword has been always very important, and you put it really well in here. :) It happens the same with the church. The symbolism you gave it it's really good. It's not only where Aerith's spirit rests, it's her heart. It's where she met Zack.
I can sound pretty strange when I talk about Zerith, I know XD

And I LOVED the way Cloud told Tifa the 'why now'. .
The liking growing to crush, growing to love. And more importantly the WOMAN he loves. Because he isn't a boy anymore, and she isn't a girl. They are a man and a woman, and they reinforce their love without words, if you know what I mean ;)

I appreciate too that you made Zack forgive Tifa for their last conversation. :) I know Zack would never get it against her, because he's too good to feel remorse and he knew she said it because she was hurt, but I always thought that Tifa needed that forgiveness as much as Cloud needed his.

I really loved this one. :) It's really fluffy, but it deals with their feelings very well too. It's not fluffy just to be.

cloti and zerith are happiness!

*sreams* you stole my beta! XD He's awesome, but I'm going to talk to him about this! You all are always talking behind my back! XD
Thanks for this awesome fic! .
wendladarlings chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Okay, it was kind of cheesy, but God, I admit, I'm stopping myself from smiling right now! I'd look odd, having a dopey grin all of a sudden. Thanks for writing this story - a breath of fresh air after all the technical/formal writing I've been required to do all day. :)