Reviews for What I Did On Summer Vacation
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I like your expansion on Sam's werewolf killing paper.
amyblair chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
There were so many things I both liked and didn't like about the episode 'After School Special'. But, I thought this fic was so good - I loved the way you both wrote the characters, so on the spot!

I liked the idea of Dean's wrath - too cool - and I really enjoyed the pace of this fic, I liked that Mr Wyatt asked Dean if he had read the paper.

Totally enjoyed!
Jen-2b chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Hello you two,

that was a really nice and good story and I really enjoyed reading it - thanks for that!

DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
So awesome! I'm glad Dean found the paper. I'm such a sucker for someone carrying Sam, is that weird? I think it's why I love weechester so much because Sam was small during his younger years lol and it's just so freakin adorable. Great story! Definitely and awesome tag to one of my favorite episodes!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This is brilliant and so sad :(
skag trendy chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
'Hey Sam, the summer vacation assignment is one I use basically to get an idea on my students writing styles, their strengths and weaknesses so that I can work with them to help them improve over the year. So, if your summer wasn't much to write about I won't care if you exaggerate or use a little creative license to spice it up." Mr. Wyatt watched as Sam lifted his head deep in thought.

"Okay, thanks Mr. Wyatt." The small smile that Sam gave him was enough to make Mr. Wyatt's day.'

This actually made a lot more sense than the episode itself. Having been a teacher (long time ago!) that was one of the things that annoyed me about it. He gave Sam an 'A' on a subject that was non-fiction. I've given out scandalously low grades for lesser crimes than that. Your fic managed to turn that around rather nicely, and explained all.

Cheers my darlings. I thorougly enjoyed every aspect of this story.

Kind regards,
ST x
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Very good! I loved Sam's paper and how Dean found it. His own thoughts as he read it were right on. :D Very cleverly done.

Loved it. :)
Zyanya chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
It was a cool story, really good, I loved the conversation between Mr. Wyatt and Dean...
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This was brilliant, darling! Wow! I can see this happening!

*Patiently awaits the next one!*

vonnie836 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I loved that you took this episode on and wrote about the story, about the relationship Sam had with his teacher and how he saw his family and felt about them. It was really awesome. Hugs, Vonnie
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Loved it! So true to the characters and story as presented in the ep. Loved the addition of the actual story Sam wrote, beyond just the teacher's words and Sam's first concern when injured on the hunt is the shirt!
ClancyBaggins chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
this was really well writen. thanks for writing it, it was heaps interesting chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Loved everything about this story. You got the boys so in character and could so imagine Sam writing that story. Could see Dean reading the draft and deciding he had to get the paper back but loved how Mr Wyatt handled the situation when he caught him in the act and how he spoke to Sam about the story too. Perfect how Sam thought to send off to replace the AC/DC T-shirt that got ruined during the werewolf hunt, knowing how much Dean loved it and that he had borrowed it without asking! Great ending, Sam thinking of the future buy just enjoying being with his brother for now.
A really great story, thanks.
Katy M VT chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I loved it and I loved the story that Sam wrote. Dean's reaction to it seemed right on target, too. Great job.
Floralia chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Thank you so much! This is the fic equivalent of a big piece of cake, so that worked out nicely.

I love getting a chance to view the boys from someone else’s POV, and I liked that Mr Wyatt managed to touch both their lives, in different ways. It was such a great idea to write Sam’s project, and a nice touch for Dean to get to read it.